Not so much an uncle.

I sat on the edge of the pool my ankle's the only thing in the water, I have gotten use to being trapped in this house.

My mother married a man name Caleb Hardy, who just so happened to be Tom Hardy's younger brother by only a year. I was twelve when they first met and fourteen when they got married.

Today I am seventeen years old and since I was twelve I was home schooled, I bought everything online and never once was I let out the house, I mean this place is a mansion but it still started to put a damper on my mood and life. By sixteen I was diagnosed with on set depression, my mother and Caleb always try to figure out what it is, but I think they secretly know they're harming me with the way they've raised me the past few year's.

I found myself falling into the pool, I just let my body fall and float in the water, I was wearing a white shirt with some short black and white short's, I closed my eyes and envisioned a happy time.

A better life.

A life of excitement and exploration.

"RUBY!" I heard my mother calling but I just kept my eyes closed and let my body float in the water. "Ruby!"

"Mom!" I groaned when she yanked me by the arm out the water.

"I was calling you!" She snapped and I smiled.

"Well what is it?" I asked ringing my hair out and standing up she shook her head.

"First of all go change, I can see your tit's." She said pointing to my chest I looked down and sighed walking by her and into the house, I got inside and heard Caleb talking to what sounded like Tom.

"Hey Ruby." Caleb said, I got to the stairs and looked over to them.

"Hey." I mumbled walking up the stairs and turning the corner, I stepped into my room and went to shut the door when a foot stopped me I looked from the foot to the person. "Yes tom?" I mumbled but he quickly pushed his way into my room and closed the door, I was stunned when he pressed my back against the wall and almost immediately after he connected kisses to my neck I gasp's in surprise. "T-to-"

"Ruby you know, you teased me with this shirt of your's, it's like I can't handle myself." He said biting his lip, I snaked my arm around his waist and pulled him closer his hard on pressing against my leg.

"You know this is wrong, step-uncle." I said and sucked on his jaw, his groan turned into a moan as I lightly bit his skin then made way down to his neck, leaving marks as I went. He shifted lifting me up and leading me to my bed, he laid me down hovering over me with this hungry look in his eye.

What was I doing?

"Your a virgin?" He asked outta breath and when I didn't answer he groaned dipping his head into my neck. "So fucking prefect" He growled slipping my shirt off the coldness from my chest making me shiver then he grabbed my breast whatever he did to one he did to the other, flicking, sucking, and rubbing all he could. My head went back and low moan's escaped my body as he sucked harder, my hand went to his red denim shirt and slipped it off him tossing it to the floor I ran my cold hand up and down his ab's he hissed and started to unbuckle his belt as I slipped my shorts down. His fingers trailed over my thigh leaving goosebumps where ever he touched, my legs were already shaking by the time his face inched closer to my sex.

"T-Tommy." I moaned and he placed a kiss on my inner thigh.

"Calm down." He said before he licked a bold stripe up my head, I almost yelled out in pleasure when he sucked on my clit, I gasp in shock as he swirled his tongue around, my hands went to his hair I just needed to hold something and his hair was the closet, I think he liked it because he moaned and vibrated my legs started to shake.

"S-something's happeni-"

"Let it go baby girl." Maybe it was the nickname, or his mouth doing all this but her body shuttered and he licked everything as I let it go and he milked my orgasm, I seen black dot's and my eye sight became hazy.

Finally he stopped coming back up and wiping his mouth he bent down kissing her lips once again.

"So fucking special." He said and I closed my eyes. He then climbed off me and unbuttoned his jean's slipping them down his leg then taking his underwear off when he did my eyes went wide, he smirked at my reaction and laid next to me before lifting me quickly onto his lap.

"What is this?" I mumbled and he moved the hair out my face.

"Ride me." I gave him a confused look and he snickered leaning up and kissing my lips, he leaned back down and I watched as he pumped himself about three times before he lifted me up and slowly he lowered me onto him.

I gasp and his hand went to my mouth.

*Knock*

*Knock*

My eyes went wide and I looked down to him but he just smirked and bucked his hips up, I tried to hold it in.

"YES." I yelled out.

"Ruby can we-" I leaned down biting into his shoulder as he buck into me harder and faster, feeling something happening to my body once again I bit harder onto his shoulder and he twitched and grunted his hands squeezing on my hip's and thrusting upwards one more time he grunted out louder, My stomach started to burn and I was biting his shoulder so hard it was now bleeding and maybe the taste of blood in my mouth or him thrusting into me, but I through my head back and his hand connected with my mouth right as I screamed into his hand I felt something shoot into me as he pumped some more.

"Such a good girl." He said moving a piece of hair out my face before I collapsed on the bed next to him. "So fucking perfect." He said kissing my cheek before I entered darkness with his hands running up and down my side's.

Finished.