The dinner.

Part 2. Part 1 - The reunion.

***

"So how do I look?" Adam asked me I looked away from the mirror and to him.

"Like you always do." I smiled and he walked over kissing my cheek.

"Good?" He raised an eyebrow and I turned around.

"Sexy." When I said that he laughed.

"Not too sexy I hope." I laughed turning back to the mirror.

"Who is this person anyways?" He smirked.

"My business partner or soon to be partner, I just really hope she says yes." Adam said and I nodded my head standing up and putting on my shoe's, I was wearing a white knee high dress, I had on black and white sneakers with black, red and white jewelry.

"Her name?" I looked over and he smirked.

"Jealous?" I scoffed.

"Not really." He laughed shaking his head.

"Your never jealous." He groaned and I grabbed my clutch.

"Because no one you fuck is better then me." I said grabbing the keys and walking out the room he followed me and laughed.

"You are too confident." When he said that I stopped walking and turned around.

"Am I?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I could leave you anytime I want, with any of those girls." I nodded my head.

"Yet, here we are?" He shook his head grabbing my waist.

"Our relationship is sick." He said and I snickered turning back around and walking off. "NOT GONNA DENY IT!?" He yelled and I turned my head.

"Nope." I said and he shook his head, we got to the restaurant and walked inside he said the couple wasn't here yet so I went to the bar.

"Whiskey on the rocks, and a long island ice tea." I said and the man nodded looking at my tit's, I smirked at him and he walked off getting the drink's.

"Fancy seeing you here." I already knew by the accent who it was, I smirked turning my head.

"Is it?" He nodded his head.

"I'm guessing you are the Adam, and Adrian?" He asked and I smirked.

"Why is your wife asking another man for money?" I tilted my head and he looked over to them.

"I think they're sleeping with one another, don't you?" He asked and I turned a little seeing Adam blushing like he always does when a girl says something he likes.

"I guess so." I said and the bartender put the drinks down.

"Whiskey on the rocks and long island ice tea." When Tom said that I smirked.

"Coming right up." He said walking away once again, I grabbed the drinks and walked to the table.

"Erika this is my wife Adrian." Adam said as he took the long island, the women forced a smile and looked at me, I just smirked sitting down and sipping on my drink.

"Oh, Adam this is my husband Tom." Erika said and the look Adam gave tom let me know he was in fact sleeping with this women.

"Great." I mumbled downing the drink, halfway through the dinner I was starring at the empty cup I had already gotten up three times to fill it and this was getting ridiculous.

"I need to use the bathroom." I said standing up and walking towards the bathroom, I got inside and looked to myself.

"Beautiful." I turned around and smirked.