All sex no play.

Part 10.

Part 1- Come on teach me.

Part 2 - All too much.

Part 3 - I've created my monster.

Part 4 - Sexier a secret.

Part 5 - Wanting to black out.

Part 6 - Fun all by myself.

Part 7 - Okay, too much.

Part 8 - Lets just lay here.

Part 9 - Time for a trip.

***

So Blake was in fact telling the truth when he said that he didn't drink, once we got to the music festival he was just hanging out didn't even take a sip, It also looked like Jake wasn't drinking much, well not as much as me and Shelia.

I figured, I rather be drunk with her it's time I had a little fun in life, plus I've been thinking and it's about time I do what I have to do for myself, so why not have fun before I go back to how I used to be.

School, classes, and grade's.

"Here shot's." Shelia basically shoved the drink down my throat and tossed the cup I made sure to not let any of the drink fall out my mouth, Stan, Rodney, Ben, and Tom had said they were going to find the beer's and a way to make some money gambling. Carl told everyone he was going back to the RV because he didn't feel good.

I think it had something to do with his girlfriend.

I didn't know what band was playing but I could careless I was just having fun dancing and drinking lot's of men were ogling, and the girls would just get involved for a little before they would dance away into the crowd.

"Shelia lets go find the boys." I said but all she did was shake her head no and dance some more.

"YOU GO AHEAD!" She yelled and I covered my ear's, she was standing right next to me she didn't need to yell.

"No i'm gonna stay here, lets DANCE!" I said and she nodded as me and her danced with one another.

Day had turned to night, the light's, fog, and music coming from the stage made everything better it felt like I was on cloud nine, me and Shelia had danced with so many people I lost count, I was getting dizzy a little while ago but that didn't stop me from dancing if anything it made this all the more better. I didn't see any of the guys again Blake had said he wasn't gonna be to far but that was when it was still daytime.

"I wanna lay down." Shelia said and I just kept on dancing.

"I'm gonna take her back to the RV." I turned around.

"Hey Blake!" I said all cheery and stayed dancing.

"Y-you should come with me." When he said that I shook my head no grabbing the little bottle that me and Shelia had in our zipped bag's.

"NO! I FEEL GREAT!" I said grabbing a male's hand he turned around and I started to dance with him.

"I should call tom." He said looking around the crowed.

"I'm gonna be sick." Shelia said and I chuckled Blake took a deep breath.

"I'm gonna call tom you stay here! I mean it!" Blake said and I just continued dancing and nodded my head with it, he went to walk off and looked at me one last time before he disappeared into the crowd I turned my body.

"Ella!"

"James, nice to meet you girl!" He said and I wooed taking another shot. I had moved from my original spot and was now sitting in the grass I was with about six other people they were sitting in a circle and had about four spliff's going.