She was always Reggie's.

Part 9.

Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday. Part 3 - Why aren't we closer. Part 4 - Time with Ron. Part 5 - No fair too get mad. Part 6 - Lets keep the secret. Part 7 - Just gonna watch. Part 8 - One very fun vacation.

This is a COLLABORATION!

Only ONE more chapters left you guys! I know its coming to an end, we really hope you enjoy

DanniiStorey

***

I had dropped the boys off at school, got back home and picked up the mess, living with four boys can be gross at times. It took about two hours to clean before I took a quick shower, I had gotten dressed into a simple jeans and shirt, I had gotten outside it was a pretty warm day.

"Hey." I turned my head to see Teddy.

"Hi," I licked my lips and he rolled his eyes.

"What you thought you had him!?" Teddy asked and I jumped away from him.

"What?" I reached to my back grabbing the knife I had just in case he tried something.

"Ronnie!" He snapped. "You think you have him!? Wrapped around your little finger because of those boys?" He sniggered. "You don-"

"Why are you here teddy?" I licked my lips.

"I'm just here to get his things." When he said that I squinted my eyes.

"Teddy get the fuck away from her." I looked over to see Reggie walking up.

"What's going on with Ron?" I asked.

"He's not taking his meds." Reggie muttered. "He stopped last week." I sighed nodding my head and leading teddy into the house to grab Ronnie things.

I was sitting on the couch thinking about Ronnie I know I shouldn't but when he's off his meds he's just not the same person, hence teddy being back in the picture.

I could never give Ronnie what he really wants. I was contemplating on leaving the house and finding Ronnie till finally I gave in and left the house making way to the bar I new Ronnie would be at.

I got inside and Ronnie was at the table I was happy to see he was alone.

"Ronnie." I muttered and he looked up.

"What!?" He snapped and I bit down on my lip.

"Why did you stop taking your me-"

"Go the fuck away Danni before I mess that pretty face up." Teddy said and I just licked my lips, still looking at Ronnie.

"Ya heard him." I nodded my head at Ronnie words.

"Okay." I turned around I glanced back to Ronnie one last time shaking my head. Like a stereotypical sad movie, the sun had gone and it had started raining. I hadn't realised Teddy has slipped away from Ron and was following me.

"Oi. Bitch." He said as he grabbed me and punched me, leaving me on the floor in pain with a black eye.

I got up and ran home, collapsing in tears in front of the house sobbing. I couldn't do this anymore. I had to make a choice. Stay safe with Reggie or be wary and unsafe with Ronnie.

"Dannii?" I heard Reg said as he opened the door, holding a trash bag. He helped me into the house and took me upstairs to change my soaking wet clothes. I wanted to drink. I wanted to fuck Reggie and forget about all of this. "What happened?" Reggie muttered rubbing ointment on my black eye, I just smiled sadly at him.