Interview.

Okay, I know being the jealous girlfriend is super unattractive but he is really testing my patience, I've been sitting back stage for an hour and all he has done through this entire interview is flirt with Emily Blunt and he know's how I feel about the flirting with other people.

After three hours of sitting here I said fuck it and left, I needed to pack because we fly back home tonight and at this moment I was more then happy to be out of that place and away from him. I got outside.

"Ma'am is Tom coming?"

"Don't know, don't care. Just take me back to the hotel." I snapped back and the driver just opened the door I got in and he sped away, I got back to the hotel and packed my bag before hoping in the shower and putting on a white tee shirt, with some badge pant's and my hair in a bun, I slipped on some light makeup and sat down on the bed.

"Come on you guys the chemistry between Emily and Tom is goals." The women on t.v said and I scoffed.

"Isn't he in a relationship?" The other women asked.

"Yes, with the model May Bandy but that doesn't mean he can't flirt right?" Hearing that people in the crowd laughed. "I mean them two haven't been spotted out together in months how do we even know they are still together? Plus the way he was with Emily lets me know either they aren't together or he isn't happy. Let me just say that." I shut the t.v off and got on the phone, I took a thousand picture's before I said whatever and posted one.

After I posted it I locked the phone and got up it was only two hours before the flight so I grabbed my bags and walked out the room, after my bags were in the car, I made sure I didn't forget anything and then returned the key to the front desk before I got in the car and we made way to where Tom was.

Pulling up he was outside talking to the press and had Emily at his side, I decided against getting out the limo, the limo door opened about an hour later and Tom climbed in.

"Hi baby." He leaned in placing a kiss on my lips.

"Hey." I said and opened my phone.

I_Am_May - Had so much fun in London, but going home tonight and can not wait

I_Am_May - Had so much fun in London, but going home tonight and can not wait. Homesick to the max! 🤧✌😭😁

Liked by, Daneilla_Rolla, James_Boss, DonnieBrasco, Andy_Fisher, RossGrant, TerryCruz, Alabama_Jama, ToyaWright and 2.3 million others.

567, 547 comment's.

Ross_Boss : So pretty. 😍😘

Andy_fisher : Why would he cheat with Emily when he's got you! I swear us men make no sense. 😒🤔🙄

Danielle_Bella : Your really pretty keep your head up. 😛😜🤩

Mays_Stan : You don't need tit's when you got me! Lol, We love and support you may! 🦸🏻‍♀️💅🏼🥰