We both needed this.

It was my brother's 21st birthday and I was more then excited to have gotten out my apartment and go anywhere, I've been living alone for about two months and it's just been a lot too handle, I've never did good on my own. Which is why I needed a good drink, a good time, and maybe a man for the night.

I drunkenly staggered out the kitchen with my drink in one hand and my phone in the other, the living room was filled with all the people dancing so I found a spot and moved my body to the music the best I could, not to long after I was sucked into the middle of the group of dancers I felt a few pair of hands on me but suddenly they were all off my body but I didn't stop dancing I just rubbed my ass against the person's crotch who was definitely male I didn't bother open my eyes as I danced against the male.

"Good to see you love." I almost jumped out of his arms just hearing his voice, the wound's are still open.

"T-tom." I muttered almost low enough so he couldn't hear me over the music.

"The one and only my girl." I could just see the smirk on his face even with my back turned on him. "I didn't think you would come." When Tom said that I took a deep breath pulling away from him and finally turning around.

"Why wouldn't I? It's my brother's birthday party after all. I just didn't plan on seeing you." I said in all honesty and took down the rest of the Vodka I had toss the cup to the floor.

"You know this is my house right?" He asked and I looked around'

"You already got a place?" I muttered and he nodded.

"Yeah this was a mix of his birthday and my house warming." I nodded a little looking around to all the things tossed on the floor, and the mess all over the place, the song had changed so I began to move my hips to the music once again acting like Tom the one who broke up with me wasn't in front of me.

I felt someone grab my shoulder so I looked over to see my brother who was super drunk leaning on me.

"I fooound yooou!" He yelled pointing at me I smiled.

"You sleepy huh?" I asked and he burped.

"I'm gooona be SICK!" He yelled and I looked to tom in shock.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE OUT MY FUCKING HOUSE!" Tom yelled and he cut the music off I grabbed my brother making way towards the bathroom. "OH DON'T BELIEVE ME!" I turned my head just in time to see tom lift his phone and show the room he was dialing the cop's my eyes went wide and everyone began to run out the house, he snickered putting the phone back in his pocket I walked into the bathroom and my brother fell grabbing the toilet and seconds later he was throwing up nothing but liquid I sighed leaning against the wall.

"Here is some water." Tom walked over and I moved out the way so he could hand the bottle water to my brother.

"It's my BIRTHDAY!" He yelled and I crossed my arms.

"Well good night." I said turning around and walking into the living room my eyes went wide, there wasn't a spot on the floor that didn't have a cup, or beer bottle, the floor was sticky from all the spilled alcohol.

"Fuck." Tom groaned and I jumped looking over to him, if I knew one thing about tom it was that he didn't like mess.

"Yup." I popped the 'p' shaking my head. "Want some help?" I asked and he turned his head, his eyes going wide before he got this anguish look on his face.

"I don't want to keep you here, this is gonna take at least two hours." He sighed and I nodded a little.

"It's fine, I gotta find my jacket anyways." I said and he took a deep breath. "I'm just gonna get my brother on the couch." He nodded and I went to my brother helping him out the bathroom and laid down on the couch.