Time together.

Part 2. Part 1 - He's home.

This is a collaboration BriGhost and I worked hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy and feel free to let us know what you think, thanks and goodnight.

***

Vanessa woke up at four am then went into the bathroom starting the shower. She dreaded going to work today. It was a twelve hour shift, which was long. She stepped into the shower washing off her body with her vanilla body wash. Vanessa was sore from last night’s sex but it was so good. She missed it ... a lot. The water running down annoyed, sore body made maybe a small part of her feel better, she jumped in shock feeling arms wrap around her waist.

“Don’t scare me.” She said. And he only snickered lightly kissing her neck.

“What time you got work?” He asked biting into her neck gently.

“Five.” She replied. trying not to give in.

“Mm, so I have about twenty minutes?” He asked, licking her nipple as it harden.

She heard her phone ringing then she stepped out of the shower to answer it.

“Hello? Really? Whew! That’s great thanks Jackson appreciate it.”

She stepped back in the shower.

“And Jackson is?”

“Co-worker, he got back early.”

“ I see, so you get to sleep and I got all the time in the world.” He said kissing her chest.

“Yup.” She grabbed her shampoo putting it in her hair. He turned her body around so he could wash her hair his hands massaging her hair.

Her hair was really long it was almost at her waist. He washed the shampoo out her hair pulling her into his embrace as their bodies relaxed in the warm water.

She got out of the shower then wrapping her robe around her. She began drying her hair off.

“Is everything okay?” He asked wrapping the towel around his waist.

“Yeah.” He just nodded his head and began to dry himself off before slipping on some boxers and his black tee.

“I'm gonna cook something.” He said walking out the room.

“Don’t burn the house down.” She chuckled.

After he had attempted but failed to make eggs twice he gave up plopping down on the couch and looking around this living room it was small but filled with toys and spotless.

He heard moaning from upstairs. Raising an eyebrow he got up walking back up the stairs slowly opening the door slightly and crossing his arms, she's just all types of naughty I see.

She looked at him closing the robe, “Really?” She asked hiding the small vibrator..

“What?” He asked oblivious, walking over and sitting on the bed.

She finished her hair then walked to the closet.

“I thought about going to the gym today.” He told her.

“That’s good.” She smiled.

“Sure.” He nodded grabbing his sweater and jeans.

“Want a ride before you leave?” She smirked.

“Nope.” He stood up acting like he was gonna walk out before turning back around. “Kidding.” He said.

She pushed him on the bed then straddling him then kissing him. She entered her tongue into his mouth pushing her hips into him, he let out a hiss grabbing her waist harshly.