What a challenge this was.

Trigger warning, please read this chapter with caution and if you have any past trauma that might be triggered just skip the chapter, hope you like.

***

Tom was a well known shooter in the small town of Colossal, he owned the bar and the brothel, Tom kept his men and women in check, any disobedience and they were killed on spot. He didn't stand for it.

Tom didn't love.

He didn't like.

He didn't care.

He didn't have hope.

What he did have was anger, hate, and resentment.

Don't ask him why, cause he couldn't give you the answer.

Or maybe he just didn't want too.

"Dad please." No one noticed the girl being dragged into the brothel it wasn't odd for the women to be dragged back in this place. Except Tom had never seen this women or man before.

"Cipher." Tom called and over walked his second hand man.

"Yes sir."

"Who's that?" He tilted his chin to the two people that had just come in.

"Never seen em before sir." Tom nodded taking down his drink and standing up he adjusted his jacket and Cipher went to his side as the two walked over.

"Daddy please, no-"

"Do I know you?" Tom looked to the male who was holding the girl with a tight enough grip that her arm was purple and red, tom figured he had to be holding this girl for a long time.

"You Tom?" He asked.

"Who are you?" Cipher took a step forward and the girl just fought against the hold he had on her.

"I am looking for Tom, I heard he takes girls." Tom looked to the girl who stop fighting and just had tears running down her face.

"Dad-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He snapped letting her go and backhanding her, Cipher grabbed his shoulder throwing him to the floor then kicking him the gut. Tom walked to the girl picking her up off the floor and looking her over, he turned her around then looked back to her face nodding his head.

"How much you want for er'?" That made the girl start to cry harder, she wasn't making a noise and tom was shocked. None of the girl's here know how to cry quiet.

It was a serious problem.

"I seriously don't care, I just need her gon-"

"Free." Tom said and smirked at the girl her mouth actually dropped and her eyes got watery.

"Is that even a choice?" The man asked and Tom smirked.

"Get him out of here." Cipher lifted him up and tossed him out the door and into the dirt, Tom smirked down to the girl and walked to the center of the room.

"GUYS! WE GOT A KNEW ONE, WHO WANT'S ER' FIRST!?" Tom yelled and didn't realize the girl had grabbed a knife and slipped it on her waist. The men started to cheer and she looked around in horror seeing the other girls in the room all smirking at her like they won something.

"Jack." Tom said and the man that walked over was tall, fat, and dirty, he smiled and his teeth were a bright yellow.

"Mmm." Jack said walking over he snatched the girl away from Tom and licked his lips, She looked around to see the women no longer look pleased, but horrified.