Nothing but love.

Part 2. Part 1 - Nothing but intimacy.

***

"Tommy!" I moaned out, tommy had me bent over his couch as he took me doggy style, Wyatt had stayed over last night and Tommy had been texting and calling all night, he left to work this morning and since then me and Tommy had been fucking.

He gripped the back of my neck tightening his hand and pushing me further into the couch, he was quickly thrusting in and out of me, his pace almost animalistic. I was moaning out profanities and his name as he grabbed my hips turning me around my back hitting the couch.

"You like my cock, don't you babe?" His fingers danced down my body and I gasped as he roughly rubbed my clit. "Well?!" He stopped his movements and I whimpered.

"Tommy!!"

"You want me to make you cum?" He rubbed eights against my clit. I buried my face into Tommys neck but he grabbed my hair roughly.

"Y-yes.... Shit tommy, I love it." He pulled his hand away smiling as he thrust inside me circling his hips, the string of moans were just leaving my mouth as if I couldn't control it. He bit into my shoulder as I felt his cock twitch and his load shoot into me. I tossed my head back as his cock expanded, I was cumming undone around his cock.

***

"I'm not ready for that." I whispered and Wyatt groaned.

"Why not!?"

"I'm not ready for marriage Wyatt!" I glanced around the few people in the VIP section with us looked worried.

"Why the hell not haven't we been together long enough? We could have kids, buy a house, maybe even get a dog." I squinted a little.

"I gotta go." I stood up walking away. I could hear him calling but finally I got far enough to where I didn't hear him I got into the girls bathroom and took a deep breath.

I can't do this, I honestly wanna be with to-

"Oh hey I know you!" I turned my head and took a deep breath.

"Yeah, your Tommy's girlfriend." I turned the water off and she nodded her head.

"Good to know that you know that." She stepped towards me and I raised an eyebrow.

She better not put her fucking hands on me. Today is not the day!

"Oh don't act shy now, I heard you moaning his name all through the halls honey. Let me tell you something he'll never leave me for you." She scoffed looking me up and down.

I was nearly in tears and it wasn't because what she was doing, it was just everything going on, me and Wyatt are slowly becoming worse and it's my fault, and I honestly just wanna be with Tommy.

"You need to fuck off!"

"Awe, is the baby gonna cry.." The stupid voice she put on pissed me off but I wasn't gonna stoop to her level so I walked out the bathroom and of course she followed.

"Fuck, lookin good!" I looked up to see Tommy and I immediately smiled looking back to Lila who was smirking at me. I smirked back at her and walked up to Tommy, smashing our lips together Tommys hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Tommy!" I pulled away and Tommy's eyes were locked on mine.

"Fuck baby girl, I love you." I squealed a little then chuckled. " And I'm so fucking hard for you."

"Put me down." I whispered, smashing our lips together one last time as he let me down.

"Tommy! What the fuck?!" Lila stormed over and I saw movements out the corner of my eyes. I glanced over to see Wyatt but I quickly looked away feeling Tommys hand on my chin, he pulled me up and we once again were making out, I took his hand and ran towards a closet that said employees only.