It was just a new bed.

"This one?" I asked looking over to Tom who was buried in his phone. "Tom." I snatched his phone away putting it in my purse before he could protest. "You said I could have your attention for an hour, just a hour." I groaned and he sighed kissing my cheek.

"It's just a bed babe." He said and I scoffed.

"No, it's where i'm gonna be sleeping." I crossed my arms and he leaned down kissing my lips.

"I could think of another thing we're gonna be doing on this bed." When he said that he laid down on the bed we were in front of with his hands behind his head.

"So your're what... Cool now?" I raised an eyebrow and he smirked.

"This is actually comfy." He said moving his body up and down I shook my head and walked towards the one that was covered by a huge drawer they had.

That's bad for business, no one can even see this beautiful big bed.

I went to walk back towards tom seeing he was already at another bed, I went to open my mouth but was cut off.

"Can I help you?" I looked over to the man who was still walking over to me, the smile on his face evident, the name tag read 'Stanley'

"Actually I wanna ask about that bed." I said pointing to the bed that was hidden by the dresser, He got this smirk on his face when I said bed and nodded.

"Ah, your bed not doing the trick for you." When he said trick he got this huge smirk on his face and winked at me, I glanced at tom who was more then into the conversation by now. He walked over letting out a little cough.

"No, we broke it last night, we need a stronger one." Tom was speaking gently but his jaw was clenched, I laughed remembering how we were fucking last night and the entire bed just collapsed leaving us to finish practically on the floor. The man coughed a little and smiled kindly.

"Well, I will show you the one you wanted to see..." His voice trailed off as he walked towards the bed, he said take your time and walked off.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I think that guy want's a black eye."

"Tom!" I laid back on the bed. "I mean the bed?" I propped myself up on my elbows and he came over laying next to me, moving into more then one of his sleeping position's before laying on his back.

"I like it." He said sitting up. "But..." His voice trailed off as I felt his fingers running up my thigh towards the hem of my shorts. "I want to try it out first, you know.. Make sure it's sturdy and all." He leaned down placing a kiss against my neck.

"Heck no! We're in public. Literally!" He only snickered leaning over me so one of his hands were on the right side of my head.

"Look around babe." He said turning his head. "This place is perfect." He looked down to me and I raised an eyebrow running my fingers down his shirt, he smirked but then I attached my lips to his neck sucking softly, making him let out a groan.

"What if Stanley comes back?" I whispered teasingly and he growled pulling my short's down and unbuttoning his jean's.

"I honestly hope he comes and see's what I do too you. Mm." He rubbed my folds as I let out a light moan, I then felt the head of his cock rub against my folds and my back arched off the bed he pushed his dick into me, I bit into his shoulder to hold in the moan's his thrust were sloppy, fast, and deep inside me I didn't want to get caught in this moment but god did I wanna moan out loud enough for this entire mattress store to hear me.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and his cock slid deeper into me. "Fuck." He moaned his hand going to my waist steadying my body, I felt his cock twitch inside me so I ran my hand down my body till I got to my clit and began to rub circles on my clit I began to reach my high and as he expanded in me I felt him let loose biting down on my lip to stifle his moan's and groan's from coming down from his high, hearing voices he quickly pulled out of me and we both got dressed and I fixed my hair as we stayed laying on the bed I was laughing at tom who was starring at me with this lust look.

"So is it a yes?" Stanley asked and I looked over to him getting off the bed tom did the same but he quickly came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Yes." I said feeling a hand on my button so I looked down to see tom putting the button on my short's, I looked up to see Stanley was starring at tom's hand also with this shock look on his face.

"O-okay, just follow me and we can arrange delivery and payment." He said and we both nodded following him towards one of the desk.

We had got outside and went towards the car I was shocked when he pushed me into the back seat stripping me of my short's and attaching his tongue to my core, I gasp's out in shock.

"Your turn." Was all he had to say for me to take in the feeling of his tongue licking my core, his fingers jerking in and out of my hole, then when he began to suck my nub my thigh's quivered and his fingers twirled inside me and his other one made way into my mouth as I moaned out his name for the entire parking lot to hear, hearing the amount of pleasure I was in made tom let out a moan against my pussy causing a vibration to shoot through my body shock wave's passed through me as I tug on his hair and slowly let his finger fall out my mouth. He stopped just for a second as he sucked on my sensitive nub and pumped his long fingers in and out of me.

"Fucking hell tom!" My hands left his hair and clutched onto the leather seat just trying to do anything to gain some control of my body back, but my head tossed back as I felt myself cumming undone and he licked up everything. My chest was heaving as he got out the car helping me out and slipping my short's back on. "Why!?" I moaned pressing my lips against his.

"Cause you taste so fucking delicious." He licked his lips. "Like vanilla ice cream with the sprinkles." I tossed my head back laughing.

"Your're crazy, let's go home. I'm tired, and hungry." I muttered and he smiled.

"Anything for ma lady." He took my hand and I shook my head as he opened the door for me, I go inside and he shut it.

"Crazy man." I shook my head smiling at him.

"And you love me."

"More then you love me." I smiled and he scoffed.

"Not possible."

Finished.