The feeling of making love.

I always loved taking it shower, just feeling the warm water hit my body could make my stressful day less stressful, my shitty day just a little better. I had the music playing and it was a list of my favorite song's, Tom or Tommy as I like to call him makes fun of my music choice but we just come from two different places, my eyes were closed and Marilyn Mason - Killing strangers feat: Tyler Bates played as the water ran down my body, I almost jumped feeling hands against my waist but I already knew who it was.

"Bad day baby girl?" Tommy asked and I sighed almost melting into his embrace.

"Not any longer." I whispered into his ear over the music and he smiled.

"You know I'm starting to love this song." He said before I felt the water getting warmer letting me know he was now turning the cold water lower then I had it, he always loved hot showers. I moved my hands to his shoulder and laid my head against his chest, his hands went tangling in his hair.

"You know, your beautiful my love." I closed my eyes and let out a breath, he knew all he had to do was complement me to make my day better, it was like he sucked me in with that voice of his he can my day less shitty, yes a shower could do that, but a shower with him.

A shower with him was like an all time stress reliever, and he knew it.

His fingers went under my chin as he lifted me up and leaned down pressing our lips together lightly, his hands ran down my body before running back up and I arched my back as his hands hovered against my pussy that was wet for the water but not wet from his fingers and he knew it.

"I wanna taste you." He said against my lips I moaned my tongue dancing in his mouth.

"Then taste me baby." I whispered and he growled detaching our lips and dropping to his knee's lifting my foot onto the side of the tub before he leaned in pressing a light kiss against thigh I shivered and almost slipped but was saved my Tommy who grabbed my foot placing it back where it was.

"Try not to slip baby." He carefully licked a slow stripe up my slit I moaned and my hand made way to his hair pushing him just lightly more against myself and he giggled vibrating my pussy my back arched off the wall and he buried his tongue into my hole before licking, flicking, and sucking my clit with his mouth plus tongue, I was moaning out his name the hot water only making this feel all the more better. "So fucking good, always taste so good." He muttered placing a light kiss against my thigh as his finger went entered into me I moaned. "Why baby girl, why are you so good." He suddenly sucked on my clit and I gasp's letting go of his hair to grab onto anything that would steady myself, I looked down to him only to find his eyes attached to mine as his tongue went in circles against my clit, I felt the knot that to form then he once again entered his finger's into me.

"Oh my- Oh my - Shit Tommy!" My knee's trembled and the pleasure shook my head falling back, my eyes tightly shutting and a loud moan leaving my mouth as I felt myself let loose, it was like nothing I've ever felt before and it wouldn't stop which made tom keep his pace as I finally rode out the high that seemed to take longer then any other I've ever had.

"Shit." Tom came back up to me level and pressed my back against the wall before looking down to me. "I think you squirted love." My eyes went wide and I looked up to him in shock my mouth almost falling all the way open. "And fuck was it hot." He buried his face into my neck his hands going to my ass, I moaned as his tongue found my sweet spot my hand glided down his chest and when I got to his cock it was hard as a rock I looked down to see it was oozing with pre-cum and it actually looked like it hurt in this moment, I squeezed and tom moaned.

"No." He lightly pushed my hand away. "I needed to feel you, now." His nails were digging into my side to the point where it should hurt but it only made this feel so much better. I hadn't felt the water was freezing till in this moment and that made mt sweaty body feel so much better, Tom grabbed under my ass lifting me off the floor my legs wrapping around his waist, pushing me up against the wall he held my weight up with both his hands, I reached down grabbing his cock and lining myself up with him slowly he eased himself inside me, my head falling into the wall as he filled me up. "Shit, your always so tight." He gasp's once he was buried inside me, I didn't take much time to adjust to him and he kissed my lips. "Just for me?" He looked into my eyes and my hand ran down his face.

"Just for you." His jaw clenched and he began to thrust into me, with one hand he held me up and the other he had firmly pressed against the wall behind me the cold water hit both our bodies as he attacked my neck his thrust were restlessly but I could still fill him, every inch of him which I loved, I not only loved it for myself but for him, I know he love's it when he's buried inside me feeling every inch his cock taking over my body it was something we couldn't live without.

My hands were holding the back of his neck his face pressed closed to mine, but we were't kissing he was looking me in the eyes and that was all I really needed to cum, but I wasn't because he had control of me right now, and if he didn't want me to, then I wouldn't.

"Shit babe." He chocked out. "Cum please." And just like that I was crying out while he thrust his hip sloppily, my second orgasm was nothing compared to my first but it still gave me just what I needed tom was cumming right after I clenched around him pressing his lips against mine and moaning loud into my throat.

Our bodies relaxed and Tommy went to put me down only to catch me as I almost fell to the tub floor, I whimpered.

"Don't do that." I sighed looking into his eyes.

"So sorry." He said lifting me up bridal style and walking out the shower, then out the bathroom I felt the bed against my back tom ran towards the bathroom the shower turned off before I felt tom's body lay right next to mine.

"I'm weak." I chuckled and laid my head against his chest.

"So sorry." I snickered.

"All you gonna say?" I lifted my head to look into his eyes.

"No. I love you Mrs. Hardy." I bit my lip.

"I love you too Mr. Hardy."

Finished.