Forgive me father.

"If his money right, he can eat it like a snicker. I ain't got time for you fake ass hoes, talkin' all loud in them fake ass clothes, fake ass shoes, match their fake ass gold. I'm the realest bitch ever to you snake ass hoes. Act up you can get snatched up-"

"Sh!" I looked over to the old hag that just told me to sh.

"Act up you could snatched up, act up you could snatched up, dirty ass nails baby girl you need back up." Her eyes got wide because I was singing to her and she looked away, I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "It's young Miami and I came to run my sack up. Tired ass hoes on my page tryna track us, brand new chain, city girls goin' platinum, I keep a baby glock I ain't fighting with no random. Period..." My voice trailed off as I caught sight of the father he was looking right at me, I wasn't gonna lie the father was hot, and it didn't matter that he was older then me, much older then me cause in my opinion he was the hottest man I've ever seen.

And the suit only made him much more insatiable.

I crossed my legs my skirt riding high enough to show my thigh's and a little of my white thong, I licked my lips and he looked away.

"And let us not lead into temptations but deliver us from all evil." I bit my lip and let my head wonder right back to the song I was muttering to no one but myself and the people that could hear me.

Honestly tom was the only reason I could stomach this academy that my parent's forced me to come to after I was expelled from my last three school's, they may have figured sending me here would help but if anything it only made it worst all I have to do is tell the nun's that god doesn't have his hand on me and whatever I do is 'prayed away' just thinking about the thing's I've gotten away from in this place makes me snicker.

Confession class was stupid, not like I didn't understand why some people wanted to confess but for me everything I confessed was a bunch of crap.

"What are your confession my child?" I almost laughed when I heard my child.

"I don't have any." Hearing me say that he sighed sadly.

"Victoria." He muttered and I crossed my legs and smiled.

"It is I father."

"Are you still suffering from lust?" He asked and I licked my lips.

"Of course father."

"Why not try to overcome that lust?" He asked and I bit into my lip.

"I have a feeling you could help me with that." When I said that I heard a pause before I heard him clear his throat.

"You should ask god to help you with that." I smiled before standing.

"I don't want his help, I want your cocks help father." I then opened the curtain and walked out taking a seat next to one of the male student's that always stare's at me when I'm looking away.

"You can all go, Victoria the father would like a word in his quarters." I looked to sister Nina and rolled my eyes.

Great time for a lecture.

I walked back towards his private quarters and was surprised when my back smacked into the wall and I was face to face with father to.

"Father." I muttered.

"You know I heard you earlier, singing that retched song in my church, during my sermon." My eyes closed and I was surprised to be met with his lips against mine, his finger running down my body till he stopped at the hem of my skirt he dipped his hand inside and brushed against my entrance I hissed and he placed his lips against my neck sucking as he dipped his finger into my thong then into my hole. "You've been a naughty girl, all day long." He said into my ear I was so wet as his finger pumped in and out of me.

"I know." I rasp's out and he placed a hand on my ass smacking down hard.

"I mean you nearly scared sister Ella to death." He mummers against my neck and I moaned.

"Forgive me daddy." When I said that his eyes connected with mine and he was in more then a shock, his mouth dropped.

"Punishment." He growled and walked towards the bed that I hadn't noticed was here till now, I watched in surprise as he sat down and waved me over I slowly walked over tugging my thong down my leg his eyes watching my every move I crawled onto the bed and he smirked his shiny white teeth standing out the most to me for some odd reason. He abruptly moved me so I was laying over his lap my eyes went wide in shock.

"W-wh-"

"No talking!" He snapped. "Such a little slut!" He smacked down on my ass. "Using that language in my church." Again he smacked down on my ass. "In my home!" Smack! "And then taunting me." Smack! Yes this was hurting but it also left me dripping I could feel the wetness in my core and it was making this punishment so much better. "This. Is. Not. Right!" Hitting my ass with each word, then he started to rub my ass and it was still hurting but felt just a little better he had moved me off his lap and onto the bed next to him, I winced when my ass hit the sheets looking up to see his pant's and boxers sliding down his legs, he dropped his top the floor and stepped forward leaning down to my level he placed a kiss and I responded his hand went to my back and he slipped my bra off leaving my shirt he only pulled it up and wrapped his lips around my nipple, I dug my head into the sheets and moaned softly, I felt his hand grab my waist as he was kissing down my body before coming back up to my lips and attaching them with his.

He eased himself into my fold's and I shuddered, he was not being gentle and that only made me feel all the better, his thrust was rough and he was giving me no time to adjust his size filled me up completely and once I started to enjoy his cock he could feel my body was no longer tense which seemed to make him more confident as his hands attached to my waist and he thrust himself in and out of me. This was all so good, I was fucking the father in the back of a church, I could feel himself coming closer and closer and my hands attached to the back of his neck and pulled him down against my lips he grunted and harshly kissed me. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I wanna ride you daddy." When I said that he smirked pulling out of me and landing on his back, I straddled his waist and lowered myself onto his cock once again he was filling me I let out a low moan and his hand harshly smacked down on my ass, that only made me moan once again.

"Quiet!" I bit my lip harshly at the authority in his voice, this position was so much more better I was rolling my hips, slamming up and down on his cock his fingers attached to my clit and I through my head back circling my hips.

"I'm trying daddy, your s-so big. You feel so good inside me daddy I wanna feel your fill your cum-" I moaned and super loud as I felt his cock twitch and his cum shoot inside me, I panted and kept on bouncing on his cock as his hands squeezed against my hips no doubt leaving marks.

"Daddy want's you to cum, can you do that for me?" He asked and I just bounced on his cock nodding a little and his finger went to my clit, all I needed was that for my body to jerk forward and I was cumming all over his cock falling forward but still bouncing as I rode out my high, he dipped his head into my neck before leaving kisses against jawline as I came down from my high.

"Bad girl." He mutter and I snickers getting off his cock and grabbing my skirt "Nu uh!" He smacked the skirt away from me. "We're gonna be here awhile." He pulled me back down onto the bed and entered his cock into me, I moaned my head falling back in bliss.

Finished.