Reggie's lost.

Part 2. Part 1 - Reggie's girl. 

***

My brother didn't make it through the night, and I know I should have been sad or mad at Reggie and Ron. I wasn't. Reggie held something in my heart that no man in my life has ever held, and Ron is just part of the package.

It's been three months since my brother passed away and I'v been spending a lot of night's alone, Reggie spends most of his time at the club, but today I decided why not go I have nothing better to do, I was walking down the road and didn't see Reggie's car so I just walked inside.

"Reggie around?" I asked and looked around.

"He left about five minutes ago he should be back." Frankie said and I nodded my head sitting down at the bar, I could feel the stare on me so I looked over.

"It's been how long since we killed your brother?" Ron asked and I bit my lip.

"Three months." He nodded his head sipping the drink.

"Ro-"

"Quiet mad teddy." Ron said and he sat back.

"How'd he die?" Ron sat up.

"Blunt force to the head." I said and Ron smirked I looked away.

"You think he learned?"

"What?" I snapped and when I did he looked shocked, he stood up and slowly walked over I sucked in a breath.

"Ron!" Frankie snapped.

"Shut the fuck up Frankie." Ron said and sat down next to me.

"Were you there when he died?" When he asked me that I looked away from him, which made him giggled. "See that guys! She wasn't." When he said that his guys laughed and Reggie's started to leave the bar, I stood up. "Sit down!" I sat back down and he came to my face. "You know why he likes you right?" He asked and I looked over to him. "Because you look like her." When he said that I closed my eyes.

"Her?"

"Frances." When he said that I hissed. "A dirty whore." When he said that I looked over to him.

"That's not you talking." He looked offended when I said that and I quickly stood up.

"Mad teddy go mess her pretty little face up." Ron said and Mad teddy looked to me sadly standing up he went to hit me but Frankie punched him and he fell back.

"WHAT THE FUCK RON!"

"FRANKIE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING YELLING AT MY BROTHER!?" Reggie snapped I don't even think he noticed me.

"He was gonn-"

"Shut up!" Reggie snapped then looked around his eyes landed on mine and he rushed over. "Why you crying?" He asked and I looked to Ron.

"I-I mad teddy was gonna hit me, Ron told him to do it." When I said that his eyes went wide.

"What?" He asked then looked to Ron.

"What!? She snapped at me." Reggie pushed me closer to Frankie.

"She snapped at you!?" Reggie yelled and smacked his brother in the head.

"You hit me?" Ron asked.

"Yeah." Reggie hit him again, Ron's eyes went right to me and he glared.

"Your fault." I backed away and Reggie yanked his brother up when he stopped swinging his body to the other side of the bar.

Reggie and Ron started to fight, punching, smacking, kicking, even hitting one another with bottles, no one said a thing, no one did a thing.

Everyone here knew better then to get in between these two fighting.

"Who do you think's gonna win?" Frankie asked.

"Reggie, he won't give up with her here." Mad teddy said and I just watched the fight, finally they stopped and I let out a breath, both were bloody and battered.

***

"You shouldn't help him." Reggie said and I sighed.

"Reggie, why can't she help me?"  Ron asked and Reggie looked to him.

"You treated her wrong!" Reggie said and I stitched the rest of Ron's forehead up.

"Well I do feel sorry for that." Ron said looking to me I smiled.

"I acc-"

"But she deserved it." I groaned and stepped away.

"All done." Reggie stood up.

"Get out." Reggie said and Ron stood up.

"Whatever I'm gonna go to mom's." Then Ron was out I took a seat and starred at the t.v that was turned off.

"You okay?" Reggie walked over.

"Yeah." I said and he nodded.

"I need to get back to the club." He said before grabbing his jacket I opened my mouth.

"I'm leaving you Reggie." Hearing that he stopped I mean mid way of opening the door his whole body tensed.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm leaving."

"Your gonna leave?" He asked his eyes got angry, I'v seen him angry but he seem's angrier then before.

"Yes." He stormed over to me and before i could comprehend what happened my body had hit the floor.

"You think you could just leave me!?" He screamed down to me pulling me towards him I yelped in surprise and in pain because he pulled me by the ankle.

"Reggie." I tried to push him away but he held both my wrist with just one hand. "Reggie stop." I cried and kicked him but he was so much stronger, he yanked my underwear off and I screamed bringing my knee up I kneed him right in the balls he fell to the floor yelling out in pain, I got up running out the door and then down the street, it was raining really hard and I kept wiping the water and tears out my eyes, I could barely see where I was running.

"COME BACK!" I gasp hearing Reggie behind me. "BABY PLEASE STOP RUNNING!" Reggie begged and I stopped running looking around, all I could see was rain, and the floor under me. I don't like feeling lost.

I have no one.

I let my brother die, I let my brother die alone.

"PLEASE BABY! I CAN'T LOSE YOU TO, I CAN'T LOSE ANYMORE PEOPLE I LOVE!" Reggie yelled and I started to walk the way it sounded like he was coming from.

"REGGIE." I yelled and stayed walking.

"OKAY YES, JUST TALK TO ME."

BEEP.

"AH!" I felt my head hit one thing, then another thing and finally when it hit the third thing I felt the blood gushing out, I started to cough.

"No, no, no, no." I looked up just in time to see Reggie I smiled moving my hand up to his face but then I seen blood.

"Reggie, I don't feeling anything." I said and Reggie smiled down to me.

"It's gonna be okay, It's gonna be just fine." I shook my head no because I had this overwhelming feeling that something bad was happening to me.

"No it's not." I said and he pulled me into his lap.

"I promise it is." I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes.

"I love you Reginald Kray." I said and he smiled kissing my head.

"Oh god I love you so much more, you on't even understand." I smiled and my eyes closed, his voice became distant and my body became heavy, I was gone.

Yet I was happy. Much more happy then I've been in these past month's.

Finished.