Trying many new thing's.

He invited me here for a game of COD, just a game of COD that's what friends do, that's all they do. We were just friends, that's the way it's been since we were kids our parent's were friends and we got pulled together. 

It was just never anything other then friendship. 

Which is why here we both were twenty years old and still friends. 

I so wanted more. It just feels like he doesn't I mean I've watch him date this girl and that girl, while he's watched all my failed relationships go on, I sometimes think he doesn't like me the way I do him. But I see the way he looks at me when he think's i'm not looking, I see the way he glare's at every guy I've brought around and hate them even more. 

"GOT CHU! Damn are you even playing the game?" I looked over to tom, then down too the remote and took a deep breath. 

"Yeah, sorry." I muttered going back to the game we were playing. 

"Are you okay?" He asked putting the remote down just as I got a chance to shoot him which I did and the game ended with Tom winning of course. 

"Yeah, I'm just hungry." I said getting up off the floor. 

"We have chips." 

"I don't want chips." I said walking out the living room and into the bathroom I shut the door behind me and glanced at myself in the mirror. 

Am I not pret- 

"Come on, tell me what's going on." Tom said knocking on the door so I opened it up he was leaning against the door frame. 

"What can I help you with?" I asked and he groaned. 

"My mom's gonna be home in like an hour so you need to tell me what's going on before she gets here because she's gonna know something is up with us, and I don't wann-" 

"Why have we never had sex." I blurted out what was on my mind, his mouth dropped. 

"W-wha- We're f-friend's." He stuttered and I nodded my head. 

"Happy you asked?" I tilted my head bumping his shoulder as I walked by grabbing my shoes, jacket, book bag, phone and car keys storming out the house and into my car. 

I had gotten back to my mother's house knowing that she would question me about what happened and how was tom's house. I let out a deep breath when I walked in and the house was dark, I called for my mom and dad but they must have both been out so I went into my room. 

Incoming call. 

Dis_Boy_Tom 😃🙄😚😐

I just starred at the phone as it rung, rung, and rung till it finally stopped and I fell back on the bed. 

"Your such an idiot." I muttered to myself looking to the wall of picture's that are me, tom, and our parent's when we were just kids. I never told tom how I felt because I rather had him as my friend then lose him in a relationship. 

I just have no luck when it comes to dating. 

Ding. 

Dis_Boy_Tom 😃🙄😚😐 

- Come on Abigail just answer the phone. 😥

I'm sorry if I made you mad. 😫😫

Or sad. 

Or whatever you are, just please answer the phone. 

I WANNA TALK TOO YOU!! 😭🤬😟

I shook my head walking into the bathroom and started the water, I overthink everything and I knew one day I would have screwed this friendship with Tom up.