Wanting to black out.

Part 5. Part 1- Come on teach me. Part 2 - All too much. Part 3 - I've created my monster. Part 4 - Sexier a secret.

***

My brother and Tom had came back to the house two days ago and today would be the first time it would be all of us.

I had on a red tank top on with a white shirt and some black sandal's, my hair was curly and out with only minimal hair products because I had just washed it. I was sitting on my bed smoking the blunt and taking shot's off the bottle, I could hear the music downstairs, and new Jake had all his little friends here.

I only wanted to see one.

Tom.

Fucking hell tom.

I can't stay away from him and it's making me go crazy, I just wanna touch him, suck him, feel him.

He has officially corrupted my mind

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Come in!" I said as I took a huge shot off the bottle, I watched Ben walk in with his girlfriend, Stan also walked in with Jake, Tom and another girl trailing behind.

"Hey sis."

"Hey." I said hitting the blunt Stan walked over to me taking the blunt from between my lips and starring into my eyes, I looked away but the second I did my heart started to pump faster.

Tom and the girl were hugged up with one another.

"Get the fuck outta my room!" I stood up Stan dropped the blunt when he jumped away and Jake groaned.

"Hey! We didn't even do any-"

"GO!" My brother caught my tone and they all walked out the room, I stood up walking towards the door and Tom turned around.

"You ok-" I slammed the door in his face and plopped down onto the floor.

"Stupid heart." I mumbled grabbing the bottle and finishing the little bit I had left, I smelt something burning and looked over to see the still lit blunt burning my carpet. "Shit!" I jumped up grabbing it and then taking a hit, I made way down the stairs to see the boys at the table playing card's, the girl was sitting next to tom and I smirked deciding to be petty I walked over. "Damn all the seat's are taken." I said and Jake smiled.

"Feeling better?" I shrugged and looked around, I looked to all the boys before my eyes landed on tom's who was starring at my ass.

"Can I sit here?" I walked over patting his thigh and he slowly slid back, I sat down on his lap and looked over to the girl.

"Hey." I smiled and she gave me a little smile so I rolled my eyes and looked back to Jake. "So what we playing?" I asked and he looked to me then tom oddly before it seemed to click in his head.

"Spade's." I nodded my head and took the cards as he handed them out.

"Jealously is a good look on you." Tom mumbled placing his lips against my shoulder just a little. "I wanna fuck the jealously outta you." I bit my lip and threw out the 4 of heart's, I wasn't gonna win anything but I needed to get that out my hand.

"I would like that." I turned my head to see the girl had moved away from us and towards the couch with some random's my brother invited over.

"Oh I-"

"Alright, enough are you two fucking?" When Jake said that I looked around the table and bit my lip, my eyes went to tom's.

"Yes but I didn't initiate it." Tom almost yelled out and I smirked looking back to my brother.