The worst mistake of his life.

Huge trigger warning this story will be filled with things such as rape, abuse, and violent themes. Read on with caution but enjoy if you do. Welcome to Chapter 2.

This is a collaboration with DanniiStorey

Part 2. Part 1 - Ronald Krays girl.

***

The next few visits to Ron were near enough the same, the only time of the week I could finally make love and see my handsome man.

But this visit… something felt off.

We didn't get our usual room, just a small cell, isolated from everyone. I thought nothing of it and stripped to my underwear to surprise him when the guards brought him down, my back was turned to the door as I sat down to wait.

I smiled as I heard footsteps and jingling of keys, I stood up and grinned as I spun round. I saw the same guard who had been harassing me for weeks, staring at my almost naked body, his eyes were basically bulging out of his skull.

I very quickly grabbed my clothes and put them back on.

"Where's Ron?" I asked, he smiled slightly, only a smirk but it sent a cold shiver down my spine. I didn't like where this was going.

"He's told me to give you his regards. He's not feeling well." I nodded, grabbed my bag and started to walk towards the entrance, when two guards blocked my path.

"Excuse me please." I gasped as the guard grabbed me and pulled me into a small room and slamming the cell door shut and locked it.

"What are you doing?!" I asked, trying to do what the twins had taught me to protect myself but he was too strong, he pinned my wrists to the wall.

"Ron will kill you if you hurt me!" I screamed at him, he laughed.

"That nut job can't get me, he's all drugged up! Also he's chained to the bed, sedated so much he's just laying there drooling. But I'm after his little bitch!" He ran his hands up my legs, ripping my knickers off and rubbing my core, I started kicking him.

"Let me go! Please let me go!" He slapped me across the face, making my face sting, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Shut up, whore." He took my knickers and shoved them in my mouth to shut me up, then proceeded to thrust himself inside me. Tears ran down my face, I sobbed the whole time he thrust in me.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned in my ear as I felt his cum burst into me, I kicked him away, spat my underwear out, grabbed my bag and bolted for the door.

Finally getting home after the long bus journey, I collapsed on the floor in floods of tears, I jumped and grabbed the nearest thing to me as I heard footsteps, I swung the umbrella as Reggie rounded the corner.

"Ow! What the fuck was that for!?"

I dropped the umbrella and flung myself at him, sobbing hard into his chest, gripping at his white shirt, getting my makeup up on it. 

"Reggie! I'm scared!"

"Hey you okay? What happened?" I didn't answer him back and was happy when he didn't pry again.

Ron's point of view.

Ron was tapping his foot, why hadn't he heard about a visitor yet.

He looked up to see one of the guards he has control over.

"Where's Crystal?"

"Not sure you guys got into a fight last week?" Ron raised a confused eyebrow.