The perfect set up

This is an action, horror, thriller, so welcome to 'The perfect set up.' 

No smut below! I mean yes it may be some fluff but it's mainly horror, thriller, and action.

***

"I'm sorry tom." 

"For what!?" He snapped back very angrily. 

"I didn't expect you to pro-" 

"No, I get it you won't marry me but you'll have my kids." He scoffed glancing in the mirror where his three kids were sleeping. 

"Tom. This isn't abou-" 

"All you talk about is marriage and then I try to give it to you-" 

"Marriage is a big deal." 

"And our kids weren't! Don't you get I want to make you more then a baby mother, I want to make you a wife."  He said pressing slightly harder on the gas. 

"I'm sorry." She mumbled and tom didn't say another word, the two drove in silence till they pulled into the driveway and drove into the gate that shut behind them, they both got out the car and Tom quickly walked away and sprinted into the house, Leslie took a deep breath and opened the back door. 

"Mommy where are we?" Emma was six and always been the more outspoken of their two girls. 

"We're here come on, daddy is inside." She chirped up and slipped the seat belt off, Leslie helped her jump down and she patted her daughters head. 

"No mama." She groaned and Leslie took a deep breath clipping her seat belt and lifting her up, with her left hand she did her best to grab the car seat. 

"Oh let me he-" 

"Shit!" Leslie got scared and jumped away the car seat jerking a little to hard because Oscar stared to cry. 

"I'm so sorry." The unknown male said and she took a deep breath. 

"It's okay, I'm sorry. I just scare easily." She mumbled and adjusted Holly on her shoulder. 

"May I?" The man asked and gestured to the car seat, Leslie smiled nodding her head and he took the car seat which let Leslie fix Holly even more. "I will follow you." The male said and Leslie nodded as the two walked onto the porch and inside the house, the man stopped at the door and Leslie laid Holly on the couch and walked over grabbing the car seat and taking her crying baby out. 

"Um, hello?" Tom walked over holding Emma who was laying on his shoulder. 

"Hey, I'm Jack my parent's bought the house next door, sorry to intrude but she looked like she was struggling." Jack said and Tom smiled oddly nodding his head. 

"Well thank's, I'm tom." They shook hands and Leslie put Oscar back in the car seat and lifted up Holly and walked towards the stairs. 

"Mommy I sleep too?" Emma asked and Leslie turned around. 

"Come on." Leslie put her hand out and Emma jumped out Tom's arms and ran grabbing onto Leslie's hand as she walked up the stairs laying both the kids in bed and tucking them in, she read them a story and waited till they were both fast asleep to walk out the room, she got down stairs to see Oscar out cold in his bassinet and tom no where in the house, so she walked outside to see Tom and Jack in the shed, she didn't want to bother tom knowing she had to have hurt him when she turned him down. 

She just wasn't expecting him to get down on one knee! 

She was in shock, and fear, and maybe a little amusement that he would actually wanna marry her, they been together for seven years and he's always said. 'Marriage isn't for me' Or 'I rather us be happy as a couple then miserable as husband and wife' She sighed plopping down on the couch and pulling the blanket over her body.