Two weeks too long.

It's been a depressing two weeks for me, my older sister went off to collage, her twin brother enlisted in the military, my mother and father are no longer on talking term's and it seems like I could go missing and no one would even know till it was too late.

I hate feeling like i'm alone in a room full of people, I looked around and the girls I hang out with that I won't call my friends because they aren't. They were being bitchy, messing with the smaller kids, even some of the jocks who quickly put them in their place. I honestly just wanted to see my boyfriend. Everyone calls him Tom but I like his real name Edward he's been gone for two weeks because his grandfather was sick and close to passing away so they wanted the entire family around when he did, me and Edward texted and spoke on the phone everyday but I just wanted to see him, I didn't know when he was getting back and by the looks of it, he wasn't coming back any time soon.

The bell rung and I shoved all the things in my bag then quickly went to the locker I grabbed the things I would need this weekend before slinging my bag over my head.

"Wait up Alexandrian" I groaned knowing it had to be a teacher calling me because the student's just call me Alex. I put the best fake smile and turned around.

"Hello Mrs. Rode's." I said to my Math teacher, she's the only teacher in this school that I despise it's the way she shamelessly flirt's with Edward.

"I just wanted to ask if you spoke to Tom?" I took a deep breath, tilting my head.

"Yeah." I crossed my arms and she nodded her head.

"Good when you talk to him can you tell him I need to talk to him privately?" She asked and I licked my lips wanting to kill this women right here right now.

"You know when we talk it's more about us and not about school or anyone in it." I rolled my eyes and went to turn around.

"You know Alexandrian I've noticed that you and tom seem close..." Her voice trailed off and I wanted to explode this women was testing my patience.

"And I've noticed your husband around more." I turned away from her and walked away without another word, I got outside to see most of the students around car's or at the bus stop I seen my car and put my head down walking towards it, I unlocked my car before opening the door and going to get inside when a arm grabbed me.

"What the fu- EDWARD!" I turned around and jumped into his arms he grabbed my thigh's holding me in place.

"I missed you so much, fuck my girl." He said placing a bunch of kisses on my neck and face.

"I missed you more, you have no idea." I said and he chuckled.

"Doubt that." He said walking me towards the front of my car he sat me against the hood and got between my legs as he pressed a gentle kiss against my lips he entered his tongue into my mouth.

"Take it home guys." We turned around to see our principle and he was looking directly to me and Edward.

"Awe come on Mr. Bird we are reuniting here." Edward said and he shook his head.

"Reunite off school grounds." He said getting into his car, I looked to Edward and climbed off the car

"I got dropped off here." I nodded my head and we both got into my car, the drive home was quiet, and I felt so much better when Edward wrapped his hand in mine, I let out a breath and looked out the window just watching the sky. We pulled up to the parking lot of Edwards loft, he parked and we got out walking into the elevator the moment the door's closed Edwards pressed the number of his place and pressed my back against the elevator wall, his lips pressing against mine as his tongue explored my mouth, I needed more of Edward so I grabbed his belt loops pulling him closer to me.

"Mm, baby girl." He moaned into my mouth grinding his cock against me, the elevator opened right into his loft and he lifted me up making way towards the couch many things falling over before he placed me down and slipped the shirt over my body, I did the same for him running my hand down his ab's he groaned burying his mouth into my neck. "And in this school uniform." He pulled back. "Fuck, you look so naughty." I whimpered roughly going to his cock and pressing my hands against his cock.

"Do something please." I begged my head going back as he continued to kiss, suck, and bite my neck.

"Hmm? What do you want baby, My mouth." He said his mouth sucking lightly on my sweet spot. "Or maybe my fingers." His dipped his hand under my skirt and ran his long, rough finger against my clothed slit. "Or you want my cock? Hmm, you've missed it haven't you." I whimpered grabbing his shoulders to hold myself up.

"Anything, please." I was almost in tears my legs were shaking in anticipation I felt his finger flick against my click as he moved my purple panties down my leg.

"Anything for my girl." He said tossing my underwear to the side, he looked to my pussy and licked his lips. "Mm, you really did miss me." He said before he got down onto his knee's and licked a long stripe my head went back and I clutched the couch he was licking my fold's lapping my juices in his mouth, his tongue circled my clit as he brought one of his hands up my stomach till he got to my bra slipping his hand under and he started to play with my nipples. "I've missed your taste so much princess." He said entering a finger into me, I reached my hand down to play with his hair and push him further into my pussy he moaned and my head went back in bliss. I could feel myself quickly reaching my my climax my thigh's started to close and tom moved his hand from my chest and opened my legs my climax washed over me and I shuttered as tom came up pressing his lips against mine.

"I love you." I said against his lips and he lifted me up.

"I love you too. Now lets order pizza and watch movies." He said and I pulled back and smiled.

"Extra cheese and double pepperoni." I said and he smiled.

"Anything for you."

"Oh Mrs. Rode's asked for-"

"I don't even wanna know, that lady is obsessed." I smiled laying my head against his shoulder as he got in the room the door opening and then kicked it close, he laid me down and I hovered over me.

"You know that bitch will never have me, never even touch me, or i'll kill her." He snickered and I smiled.

"I know you would never cheat on me." I said and he smiled.

"Good because I won't and if I did or do I promise you could kill me with no repercussion's." I shook my head and grabbed his phone to order the pizza, I was in the middle of ordering when I felt his cock rub against my fold's, I ordered the food as Edward slowly entered his cock into me before thrusting.

Finished.