Caught.

Part 2. Part 1 - High sex with a stranger. 

***

"Who's the guy?" Carlos crossed his arms.

"What?" I asked looking to Jimmy, Ethan, And Carlos who are all waiting down the stairs, I have two minutes to get to school before I am late.

"The guy you were with last month at the party." I scrunched my face in confusion.

"Seriously?" I asked and they looked to one another.

"Who do you think you are?" Jimmy asked.

"Sierra." I said trying to get by but they are blocking the door.

"Also why were you with Tom?" I groaned pushing Jimmy out of my way and opening the door.

"Guys do me a favor and stop watching me." I said then walked outside the door shut and I smiled seeing Tommy waiting for me.

"Hello pretty." He said and I sprinted over he took my hand.

"I think my brother's know about us." I said and he snickered.

"Too bad." I shook my head and smiled at him, ever since the party he comes around to see Jimmy and will sneak into my room, we smoke, have sex, make-out, and watch t.v, last week he stayed the night but we can't do things like that because it's better we caught alert and awake so my brothers can't team up on Tommy.

"Tommy."

"Hmm."

"What are we?" When I asked that he looked down to me.

"What do you mean?"

"Like are we just gonna keep sleeping with one another or..." I trailed off and he smiled.

"What you want to own me?" When he said that I tilted my head in confusion. "Well darling, I've been telling everyone your mine for a month." He shrugged and I raised an eyebrow he stopped walking grabbing my waist. "I already own you, so you just have to own me." He said and I groaned.

"Why do you call it owning? It sounds screwed up." He laughed.

"Really? I thought it sounded quite romantic." I shook my head.

"It doesn't." He groaned kissing my head.

"Okay so what do you call it?"

"Girlfriend, boyfriend?" He shook his head no.

"That sounds to american." I smiled throwing my head back in laughter.

"Yes or no Tommy?" I got serious crossing my arms, and he sighed smiling at me. 

"Fine boy and girl." He said lifting me up, I shook my head wrapping my legs around him.

"My brothers are gonna be down this road in ten minutes or less." I said and he smiled.

"Then we got nine minutes." He kissed my jaw.

"We need to make sure she isn't with a guy." I smiled putting my feet back on the floor, Tom took my hand and we walked to the school hearing my bothers walking behind us.

How have they not noticed me?

***

Finally it was my fifth class the only class me and Tommy had together, I didn't even know we shared the same math class till after we hooked up in my room. Tommy sat next to me and the class started, everything was going fine till I looked over to Tommy he wasn't paying any attention to the teacher he was drawing on the desk, I slid closer to him and he noticed but didn't seem to mind, then I placed my hand on his leg and he stopped shaking it, he seemed fine till my hands made way up his thigh and when I got to his dick it was already hard, I squeezed and he sucked in a breath.

"S-stop." He whispered and I looked over to him raising a confused eyebrow and then looking back to the front, I slipped my hands into his pant's and then into his underwear when my hand touched his bare dick he hissed and the teacher looked our way.

"Anything to add Thomas?" She asked and he looked up to her with wide eyes as I started to slowly jerk him.

"Uh, n-no." He stuttered and she nodded her head going back to the lesson at hand, his hand landed on mine and he slipped my hand out his pant's.

"Tommy." I groaned and he put my hand on the desk holding it in place, I went to try with my other hand but he quickly grabbed it.

"Stop." He said and I pouted crossing my arms.

"I'm horny." I whispered into his ear and placed my hand on his dick again, he tensed and I let go standing up.

"Mrs. Stone can I go to the office?" I asked and the teacher looked to me.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" She asked and I smiled.

"Yeah, I just forgot I have a dentist appointment." She smiled.

"Alright make sure you bring me the excuse note." I nodded picking up my bag.

"If you don't fuck me someone will." I whispered into his ear and he looked over to me and he was pissed, I smirked walking out the room I was barely down the hall when I felt hands on my waist.

"Don't say something like that ever again!" Tommy said and ran his hand down my back.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I ask rubbing my ass against his groin and he moaned out kissing my neck.

"Come on." He pulled away grabbing my hand and tugging me along with him, we got to the guys bathroom and I walked in surprised it didn't look the way I envisioned it.

It wasn't dirty, like I would think.

It didn't smell like cheesy feet, like I would think.

And their wasn't boys jerking off on the sinks, like I thought.

"What?" Tommy asked me and I smiled. "Pick a stall horn dog." He said and I grabbed his hand pulling him into the stall farthest from the door, I pushed him to sat on the toilet and got on top of him I kissed him and he pulled my dress down to exposed my tit's, I stood up unbuckling his pant's and sliding them down his legs, I did the same with his underwear before I sat back down and his finger ran down my clit.

"Ah." I threw my head back and he moved the underwear out my way, I slowly slid onto his dick and he held my waist in place as I was gonna bounce.

"Don't move, not ye-" I started to bounce and he let out a loud grunt throwing his head back, I started to bounce faster and moan out his name, he grunted sucking on my nipples and that seemed to make me go into over drive because my body started to shake, the door started to open and he clamped his hand over my mouth as I yelled out in pleasure and my body shook, seconds later I felt him expand in me and I placed my hand over his mouth tucking my head into his neck, he let out a loud grunt before I felt him fill me up.

"You heard that?" A male said, do I know that voice?

"Yeah." Another male oh what ever this is all so much and it feels so good. 

"Shit! Our bad man, we ain't mean cock block." The first one said before we heard the door open and close, I let go of his mouth and tried to get my breathing back together, we both quickly got dressed and he kissed my lips before taking my hand, when we walked out I gasp.

"What the fuck!?"

Part 2.