A bad crime, a good time.

Description - She was the sheriff's daughter, and he just murdered his father, what happens when the two meet once again?

***

Me and Thomas grew up with one another, by the time we turned nine I had kissed him and he ran away yelling out 'girls have cooties' when I was twelve me and Thomas started at the same school and that started our relationship, we got to high school and Thomas joined the swim team, I joined the cheer leading squad and then we grew apart.

So here I was three years later starring at my phone that was blowing up because the head quarterback who happen's to be my ex told the whole school I gave it up behind the dumpsters as school.

He's such a dick and he know's damn well I wouldn't let that kid touch me with a ten foot pole it just made sense that I the head cheerleader would be dating him quarterback. I knew school this next week would suck because of this, who know's what other lies he told everyone. I sighed and got out of bed hearing a siren I looked out the window.

Cops, ambulances, and fire trucks were across the street at Tom's house, I raised an eyebrow and walked down the stairs I got outside and seen them wheeling someone out on a stretcher my eyes went wide. I zipped my jacket up and walked towards the yellow tape.

"What's going on?" I look to Mr. Wagner he lives next door to Tom.

"All I heard was they found two bodies." My eyes went wide.

"Was it Thomas?"

"Not sure, they rolled them both out with black bags over their bodies." I sighed.

"I need to get ready for school, can you call me if anything?" I asked and he smiled nodding his head, I walked back inside and heard something in the bathroom. "MOM?" I yelled looking up the stairs then down to the shoes to see her's are not there, nor are my father's. "STACY THIS ISN'T FUNNY!" I yelled hoping this was my younger sister playing to much, she always plays to much.

"Psycho I am over here!" I jumped a little to see Stacy at the bottom of the stairs with her book bag on and her shoes in her hand.

"You scared me." I groaned. "Why were you upstairs?" She tilted her head.

"Oh yeah your losing it, first of all I was in the kitchen, I watched you walk up the stairs like a crazy person! What's going on across the street?" She asked and I shrugged a little. "Your gonna be late." She said then ran out the door, I was gonna tell her to stay but I heard a bang from upstairs so I jumped and turned around.

Oh no, no.

I raced up the stairs grabbing the bat from the top and opened the bathroom door, I swung the bat and heard a thump. I looked down to see Thomas and my eyes went wide, not because I had just knocked him out but because his hands had blood and dirt on them so did his clothes, he only had on socks that were dirty.

"Thomas?" I mumbled and he started to groan I put the bat down and walked over bending down.

"Argh."

"Thomas are you okay?" I asked and his eyes opened he looked up to me with wide eyes.

"Where am I?" He asked and I looked around.

"I think you broke into my house." When I said that his eyes went wide.

"I did? What happened?" He touched his head.

"I hit you with the bat, I thought you were a rapist or a murderer." I said and he giggled leaning against the wall. "Thomas do you know your parents are dead?" I asked and he looked into my eyes.

"I know." He said and I took a deep breath.

"Well what happened?" I asked looking down to his clothes, he put his hand on my chin and made me look into his eyes.