Back together on a bus.

"And last but not least, Edward and Edith." When I heard both our names my mouth wanted to drop, I wanted to snap at the teacher.

Him!?

I looked across the room to Edward, quarterback of our football team, he wasn't from Texas like I was but when he got on the football team he became the best and baddest, meanwhile I never understood the hype, so that caused problems.

Big problem's.

We made eye contact and I groaned.

Isn't this great..

Edward is one of the only people on the football team that actually does his work, and want's good grade's, that's where my problem comes in. I could careless about grade's I mean I got a scholarship to Amazon Models the moment I get out of high school, now they wanted me to drop out but I figured I finish school and have something to fall back on.

I mean because everyone want's to be a model.. Right?

"Alright, you guys are to stay in the tent's you were assigned and tomorrow we will be leaving so you better get all the information you need tonight." Everyone walked towards the building's they were given me and tom mad way towards our place.

Tom was talking, taking note's and doing just about everything I was just taking the pictures on my phone of the things he told me too.

As we made way back towards the tent's i got in the one with our name and sat down inside putting my phone and the papers down, cracking my neck.

"What you tired from? I did everything." Tom scowled getting inside the tent he only zipped it up halfway because the rules are no tent's zipped all the way up if your with the opposite sex.

Totally sexist if you ask me, what about the lesbian's? And gay's? I mean they could just do all they want meanwhile we're here like... Off topic. Off topic.

"I'm tired of looking at your face." I snapped back and he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah right, you plus every other girl here does nothing but stare at this face." I tossed my head back and fake laughed

"If that's what you think they're looking at, go right ahead and think that." I opened the notebook then grabbed the packet of shit we had to make sure to answer during this presentation.

Tom could be sweet, charming and down to earth but he could also he a douche who you wanna punch in the face when he open's his mouth.

It's why me and tom didn't work out.

I never knew what tom I was getting.

Nice.

Mean.

Loving.

Hateful.

It just became to much to handle all of his mood changes, so I told him it was over and never looked back, since then we just haven't clicked.

I guess you could say he went from loving me, being nice to me, too hating me and wanting nothing to do with me.

I don't blame him.

"Hello! Are you gonna work!" He snapped rolling his eyes and I didn't say anything just looked back down to the paper.

"We got locations?" I asked emotionless and he groaned.

"Duh! I just said that, you need to pay more attien-"

"You need to stop talking to me like that!"

"Or what!?" He challenged me and I wanted so bad to punch him I just stood up opening the tent and climbing over.

"Fuck you tom." I put on my hat as I walked away from the tent's and back into the woods. I leaned against the tree my eyes getting watery and my hands shaking.