Good time Tammy.

Part 2. Part 1 - God damn Emmy.

***

"So tom's how the new place?" I looked over to Gordon who was handing me the spliff so I took it.

"It's good, I met a new plug two girls."

"Shit, they hot?" Ben asked and I groaned.

"Yeah, I messed with the one chick like a week ago. Emmy." I nodded and both of them snickered, Ben then took the spliff that I was passing too him.

"And the other sister? Gonna do her too?" Gordon asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't know, I just liked how the Emmy girl looked, she had this innocent look in her eyes that I wanted to snatch out." I shrugged and they both giggled.

"That's the Tom I know." Ben shook his head tossing the clip into the ashtray, we had lit up one more spliff before smoking that one the boys both got up and walked out the house I ordered a pizza and turned the t.v onto family guy.

I loved being high, eating pizza, and watching family g-

*Knock*

*Knock*

I got up grabbing the money from my pocket and opening the door.

"Where's my sister?!" My eyes went wide in confusion.

"Uh why are you at my house?" I groaned and the girl scoffed.

"Please! My sister said she was here like a week ago and now she's not answering the phone today? Where is she!?" She snapped and I ran my hands through my hair.

"Look-"

"Tammy!" She cut me off.

"Look Tammy, I seen your sister that one day after that I've only seen you, plus we only smoked together so why would I keep her with me?" I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head as if not believing me. "Fine. Look around." I said and she glared at me.

"I am." She then took off down the hallway of my apartment I shook my head taking a seat back on the couch.

*Knock*

*Knock*

Yes that had to be the pizza so I got up opening the door and paying the guy.

"Keep the change." I smiled he thanked me shutting the door and when I turned around Tammy had came in and was running her hands through her hair sitting on the couch.

"I swear she always does this and it's pissing me off." She groaned and I placed the pizza on the table.

"Wanna smoke?" I asked I mean honestly that could always make my shitty day way better.

"Sure." She groaned.

"Well go on." I gestured to the weed, and blunt's I had on the table she began to roll as I grabbed a slice and plopped down on the couch next to her.

"So she run's off?" I asked and she sighed.

"Yeah with that little boyfriend of her's." She shook her head and began to crack the blunt.

"Sorry, I mean I've never had younger sibling's but I couldn't imagine one of them running away." I said an she turned her head to me.

"Your an only child?" I shook my head no. "Oh, they both older. I didn't see that coming, my sister told me you were only seventeen right?" I nodded once again. "Parent's dead?" I smirked a little.

I fucking wish!

"You and your sister ask a lot of question's." I said tossing the crust of the pizza on the table.

"Well believe it or not I like to know about my tenant's." When she said that I looked her way confused.

"Tenants? This your building?" My eyes went wide and she chuckled.

"My parent's but me and my sister take care of the place." I nodded a little.

"And sell out of it." She laughed.

"I mean, everyone smoke's around here. Might as well make some more money." She shrugged lighting up the blunt her head went back as she let out a deep sigh, I smiled damn did she look sexy blowing out that smoke.

My hand went to her thigh and she tensed but when she didn't move my hand away I began to run it up her thigh till I stopped at her buttoned and began to play around with it, I gently pulled the blunt out her mouth and she whimpered but stopped when her eyes attached to mine she watched as I sucked in the smoke I then placed my lips against her's, she shivered in delight as my tongue explored her mouth.

I stood up grabbing her hand, I handed her the blunt as we walked down the hall and got to my room.

She was begging for a release, she was almost in pain her moan's echoed off the walls of my room sending me into a dark chuckle. We were both naked and on the bed just seconds after entering my room, my cock was buried deep into her and every time she was ready to reach her high I would stop, pulling my cock out and lightly running my finger against her clit.

"Tom please." She cried out so he handed her the blunt which she took sucking in the smoke as he entered his fingers into her hole, her entire body shivered and when my tongue entered into her hole she clenched around my tongue and this time I gave her the release she so badly wanted her body shook the blunt fell to the floor, and her head dug tightly into my sheet's as her body exploded under my tongue. "FUCK!" She let out one loud moan before she tiredly sat up, the sweat running down her forehead, her hand's shaking in shock.

"Your're so sexy." I muttered dipping my face into her neck sucking harshly, she shivered under my touch slipping her legs on either side's on my waist she slowly entered my cock into her hole that was still nice and tight I roughly pressed my lips against her's my tongue invading her mouth as we explored every inch of one another's mouth, she was pouring all her frustration at me into that kiss, she was pissed I didn't let her cum when she wanted and when she continued to move her hips slowly so I thrust forward wildly sending her into a moaning mess, my head tossed back, my hands went to her waist as her pussy clamped onto my cock making my thrust slow a little not wanting to finish too fast, cause fuck does her pussy feel great wrapped around my cock.

"Tom, your're so big, fuck, fuck. Tom." She moaned her head falling back, her arms wrapping around my neck as she began to match my thrust I pulled myself deeper and deeper into her sucking the skin of her neck as my thrust became sloppy and almost animalistic she was now holding onto my shoulders no longer able to keep up with my sloppy thrust, I began to smell something burning so I glanced over seeing the blunt was now burning the carpet I made a quick move picking it up and putting it in my mouth as my feet hit the ground I bounced her onto my cock a few more times as I sucked the smoke into my lung's and that's all I needed to feel like I Was ready to explode so I slipped her off my cock and began to jack myself, when her mouth went on my cock I laid back on the bed blowing out the smoke as she swallowed my cum, when I was good and finished she laid down next to me outta breath still.

"Fuck."

"Fuck indeed." She said outta breath next to me and I smirked handing her the blunt she smiled taking it away.

"Hope I made you feel better." I said and she laughed shaking her head.

"Way better, mind if I crash here. I don't think I could walk." She said and I laughed nodding my head.

"Go ahead." I said and she handed me the blunt her eyes closing, I got up slipping on my short's and walking to the living room where I grabbed the pizza box putting it on the middle table turning the television up, and began to eat.

Part 2.