One of a kind massage.

Part 2. Part 1 - Obsessed with him.

***

I was stressed this week with test, class, and now talking to tom I just let everything come down on my shoulders. 

When honestly all I want to do is talk to tom, see tom, have sex with tom. 

*Sigh's*

Mysteriousness: I'm stressed. 😥

TalkingTom: Awe, I should be back around in ten or so minutes. 

Mysteriousness: I'm sore. 😖😖

TalkingTom: Want a massage? 

When I seen that message my eyes went wide and I looked around. 

Mysteriousness: Really? 😳😏😛

TalkingTom: Yes, I will be around soon. Be ready for me. 

I didn't know what be ready met but I got to the room slipping off my shirt, short's and bra leaving me in just my thong, I knew we had till tonight when my mother got out of work, I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body sitting on the couch and turning the television on. 

I was just into a movie when the door opened and tom walked into the house shutting and locking the door. 

"Hello ma'am." When he said that I looked to him confused. "My name is tom, and I will be your masseur for today." When he said that I got a cheeky smile as it hit me. 

"Oh I see." I muttered. "Well sir-" 

"Call me tom." When he said that I smiled. 

"Well Tom, I'm Beck." I put my hand out and he took it kindly. 

"Well Beck, where are we going to do this massage?" He asked tapping his chin and looking around the house. 

"My room?" I suggested and he smiled. 

"Well lead the way." I nodded and started to walk up the stairs tom followed and we got into my room he looked around nodding his head. "I approve." I shook my head and took the towel off laying on my stomach on the bed, tom walked over grabbing the lotion from the nightstand and putting some on his hands before rubbing my shoulder blades, my eyes closed as I enjoyed his rough big hands touching all over my body. 

"So I know your name, but do you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Not if you don't want me to have one." When I said that his hands ran down my back getting to the hem of my thong. "Wanna take it off?" I whispered feeling his hand shake a little, he slid my underwear down my legs massaging them as he went down, then came back up massaging my thigh's his fingers strike over my core and I let out a small moan. 

"You liked that?" He asked his hand's going back to my back then to my shoulder's. 

"Yes." I say a little breathless, his fingers touching my core again, he spread my legs apart just a little slipping his finger against me before he went between my folds but stopped at my entrance he circled around my hole and I bit my lip as his finger entered into me. "Mm." I moaned loudly. 

"Feels good?" He asked twisting his finger into me, I wiggled and he pulled his finger out of me. "Turn around." I did as told turning around on the bed, he softly rubbed my clit with his left hand while his right hand ran up my chest and played with my nipple. "Want some more love?" He whispered and I nodded my head he got onto his knee's at the edge of the bed pulling me towards him, his face right against my pussy. "I need to taste you." Almost desperately he kissed up my thigh till he placed his warm lips against my pussy sucking and biting all he could his tongue had entered my hole, and his eyes locked on mine to see my reaction. 

"Oh god!" My hands grabbed the sheets and got tangled into them. He then bit softly on  my clit his tongue flicking his finger played with my hole and as he sucked on my clit he entered his finger into my hole he twisted inside me. "Dammit, your so tight." He mumbled pulling his fingers out of me, I pulled him closer to me by the buckle of is belt, he complied till his clothed crotch was in my face, I got onto my knee's and unbuckled his belt then jean's sliding them down his legs his cock was hard and I could just tell by his jean's. I slid his boxers down his cock springing free, I started to stroke him as he watched my every movement, bending over I kitten licked his tip. 

"Yes, that's what I want." He mumbled his hand going to the back of my head, I wrapped my lips around his cock and he hissed bucking his hips forward as I entered his cock into me more, I moaned against his cock and he shuttered. "Good fucking job." He whispered his hand getting tangled in my hair, I pulled him all the way out of my mouth and he shook his head. "No way." He pushed himself into me his moan's ringing off the wall's as he basically fucked my mouth. "Look at me." I looked up to him my eyes watering and my cheeks hallowed out. "Mm." He tossed his head back before pulling me away and getting down to my level placing his lips against mine, he grabbed himself and began to line himself up with my hole. "So wet." He said teasingly rubbing his tip up and down my core. 

"Please, s-stop." I arched my back raising my hands and pulling him a little closer to my body, he snickered he didn't seize from teasing me and my body the tip of his cock rubbing against my clit. "S-shit, please." I was basically begging him to do something then finally he gave me what I was waiting for. 

"Your're so tight." He growled into my ear and I didn't say anything as his hands gripped my waist, I honestly couldn't make a sound because my voice was stuck, my voice was gone he grabbed my leg placing it over his shoulder and when he thrust deeper into me, I reached everything I wanted and finally let out a loud moan that rung off the walls of my room and the hallway of the house. 

"FUCK!!" My head going back as I gripped his forearm's he was thrusting forward as he slammed his lips against mine biting down onto my bottom lip making my back arch off the bed. 

"Shit!!" He moaned loud as his cum spilled into me, I whimpered happy that he was cumming but sad I didn't get a chance to cum. I was shocked when he pulled away stroking his cock. "Bend over baby, I wanna see that ass." I did as told getting on all four's my ass in the air, his hand rubbed firmly against my ass and he rubbing his cock against my ass before finding my hole and thrusting his hips forward into me, my head went back in bliss as he slammed in and out of my pussy at a fast and hard pace. His finger pressed against my clit as he pounded in and out of me and that made me shiver my fist clenching into the sheets as my back arched even harder his hand began to rub my ass as he slammed down. 

"F-fuck." I moaned out my body shaking, just wanting to cum but I didn't want him to stop I didn't want this feeling to stop.

"Cum for me baby, I could feel you." He said smacking down on my ass and rubbing his finger harder against my clit, I came undone as he kissed against my lower back I was a moaning mess and wanting to collapsed but his arm wrapped around my waist and held me up as he continued to slam in and out of me, I couldn't take it any longer so I quickly pushed him away he fell onto his back and I put his cock into my mouth. "FUCK!" He yelled his head going back as his speed spluttered into my mouth I waited till he was fully finished to pull back, I collapsed onto his chest and he let out a deep breath his hands running through my sweaty hair.

"Shit. I'm gonna pretend to be your masseur more often." He said and I laughed looking to him. 

"Pretend to be whatever you want." I kissed his lips and he grabbed my neck before I could pull away we started to make out and i grabbed his coc-

"DADDY!? WHERE ARE YOU!? DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY! DADDY!" I looked to him shocked when I heard Tatianna yelling from outside. 

"Did you leave her outside again?" I asked pushing him away and quickly dressed he followed suit before finally answering my question. 

"No, my mom said she had her." Tom sprinted out the room and then out the front door while I went to the kitchen to make something for that little girl to eat because no one seem's to find the time to cook her something. 

I may be wrong about Tom, yeah I'm practically obsessed with him. But he's a bad dad and I can't be with a bad father. 

I had a good father and I know he's never left me outside while was doing god know's what with the strange women next door. 

Part 2.