Reggie's girl.

Description - Her brother hated him, but she loved him. So came the day her brother confronted Reggie but he made one mistake that day. He made Reggie's girl bleed.

Tom Hardy as Reggie & Ronnie Kray.

***

"You can't do this!" I say trying to stop my brother.

"Watch me!" He snapped and tried to push me away but I wasn't gonna let him do this, I've learned what happen's when someone comes in-between me and Reggie and I can't let anything happen to my brother.

"No Abraham you can not do this, they will hurt you." He pushed me harder this time, my head hit the corner of the table and I felt the blood rushing out, but when I heard the door shut I looked up to my brother already gone, I forgot about my head and ran after him.

"GO HOME!" He yelled as he ran.

"NO DO NOT DO THIS!" I yelled running after him but he didn't stop he got inside and when I stormed in he was already standing at the table Reggie and Ron were eating at.

"Reggie! We need to talk." My brother snapped and Ron looked more then shocked at my brother's actions.

"I don't talk." Reggie said then his eyes turned and he looked right at me, he tilted his head and got this deadly look on his face, he then looked back to his brother.

"Ron."

"Yes Reggie?"

"Do you see what I see?" Reggie asked and looked to me Ron then looked my way and looked amused.

"I do Reggie." Reggie nodded his head and looked to my brother.

"You did that to her?" He asked and I got tears in my eyes.

"THIS ISN'T ABOUT HER!" He yelled and Ron pulled out a gun, I stepped forward but Reggie put his hand out.

"No, no, no, no, no. Ron, no, no." Reggie said and Ron glared at my brother. "Now Abraham, I think this is about her." Reggie stood up fixing his tux he side stepped my brother and walked to me, he got to me placing his handkerchief on the cut, he wiped the blood away and I winced, backing away from him.

"Reggie." I said and he got this angry look in his eyes.

"Look at me." He demanded and I didn't look up, his hands went under my chin and roughly pulled my face so I was looking into his eyes. "Did he do that to you?" He asked.

"No." When I said that he was searching my eyes for a lie, I was doing all I could to hide it, he didn't say anything just nodded his head letting me go and turning around, the way he charged at my brother let me know.

He knew I lied.

My brother was on the floor seconds later with Reggie beating his face with brass knuckles on, my mouth dropped when Ron got up and started to kick my brother.

"STOP! STOP! NO." I yelled running over I pushed Ron away from my brother and he fell over the chair, I then turned around and push Reggie away he stepped away from my brother. "Abraham." I tapped his face and lifted him up he put his arm over my shoulder and I walked out. "Stay awake please, please. I love you." I said because he was in and out of conciseness and it was scaring me, I got to the hospital and a doctor rushed over.

"You stay here." Someone said and I stopped biting my nail's a horrible habit I have.

"Lets go." I turned around to see Reggie.

"No."

"Lets go." He put his hand out and I looked down to it. "NOW!" I jumped and quickly took his hand as he walked me out the hospital, we were driven to the house and he brought me up stairs I sat on the bed as he went into the bathroom.

He came out with a first aid kit and opened it up.

"I'm sorry we did that in front of you." He said and I just looked down to my hands. "But, you lied to me." He said and I looked down. "Look at me." I looked back up. "What did I say about lying?" He asked and I tried to hold in my tear's.

"It's unforgivable." He nodded his head.

"Good girl." He moved a piece of hair out my face.

"I'm sorry." He placed his fingers on my lips and looked into my eyes.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked and I shook my head no, his hands went in between my thigh's and he spread them open. "You should be." He said sliding his hands under my dress and hissing when he felt no underwear. "No panties." For the second time I shook my head no. "I need to fuck you." When he said that my eyes went wide and he moved his finger from my lips down my chest. "You will be a good girl." He said and I nodded my head.

Reggie Kray has had control of my body since he met me, and he has owned my mind since he spoke to me.

"And do as I say." He added on. "Bend over the desk, now." He said and in seconds I was at the desk but I didn't bend over, It wasn't fun without some defiance he growled and angrily got off the bed rushing to me he pushed me down my face pressed against the desk.

"Regg-"

"Such a defiant little kitten." He growled into my ear and pushed his bulge against me running his finger against me which made my back arch as he pushed them deeper and deeper into me, I whimpered when a hard smack came down against my ass. "Moan for me, my little kitten." He ordered and stuck two fingers in this time which caused a loud moan to leave my body. "Mmm, just like that." He moved his fingers in and out of then he pulled them out seconds later he jammed them back inside which sent me over the edge my body getting goosebumps, my legs shaking and my breathing uneven. "You soaked my hand." He said I heard a suck noise then a mouth pop before he moaned out turning me around so he could face me, he kissed my breast, then chest, then thigh's and before I knew it he was sucking on my clit.

"Reggie." I threw my head back and he sucked on my fold's and clit, "Oh god." I grabbed his hair.

"Mhm." He moaned against my pussy the vibration sending me over the edge once again I was cumming he licked everything up and lifted me up bringing me to the bed, he took his pant's and underwear off his dick popping out, red, swollen and dripping with pre-cum, I licked my lips and he turned over placing me on top of him, he slipped the dress over my head leaving me completely nude.

His hands were running up and down my side's but I wanted more, I wanted any friction and the what it felt to rub against his cock made me moan and throw my head back.

"Horny, bad girl." He mumbled and his fingers snaked to my pussy I rocked on his dick wanting nothing more then for him to enter me, but he was not letting me move far enough to ride him, or get it inside. At that same moment he turned me over so he was on top of me. "Put it in." He said and I grabbed his dick jerking it a few times before I placed it against my core and he pushed in letting out a loud grunt.

I laid back my hands knotting in the sheets, then he started to pound in and out of me relentlessly, no time to adjust, no time to get use to his dick. He wanted me to know just how much of a good girl I been today. I felt his hands touch my neck before he was firmly choking me, my hands went to hold the one my neck.

"Hands off." He said in between thrust I let him go and my hands went back to holding the sheet's, my eyes closed as he expanded into me. "Eyes open." My eyes opened and starred into his. "So fucking sexy, and so fucking bad." I bit my lip and my eyes closed I sat up digging my nails into his back. As he slammed in and out of me, I started to lose it my pussy tightened and he moaned out loud before I felt him cum in me, he collapsed on the bed next to me.

After ten or so minutes he turned over moving a piece of hair out my face.

"I'm so sorry." He said and I tried to stop the tears he pulled me into his embrace. "I'm so sorry baby girl."

Part 1.