Okay, too much.

Part 7. Part 1- Come on teach me. Part 2 - All too much. Part 3 - I've created my monster. Part 4 - Sexier a secret. Part 5 - Wanting to black out. Part 6 - Fun all by myself.

***

School, I haven't really thought about it, which is why my mother and father are now looking to me with so much disappointment.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"We paid for you to go too that collage and you drop out only a week later!?" I could tell my father wanted to yell but he was good at keeping his composer.

"ONE WEEK!!!" My mother, not so much.

"Mom!" I groaned standing up.

"Why!? Is it tom! I knew that man was up too something, letting you date was-" She snapped.

"I was seventeen and consented! Ugh I'm leaving." I said walking to the door.

"YOUR GONNA PAY US BACK!?" My mother yelled and I sighed shutting the door and sitting on the step.

"Great." I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"Ella?!" I looked up and my eyes went wide.

"Oh shit hey Mark." I stood up and he gave me a hug I hugged him back.

"So how's everything been?" He asked looking nervous and I snickered.

"Don't be nervous, I'm not mad." I sighed. "Anymore." I mumbled and he laughed.

"Wanna go get drinks? I was gonna meet my brother at Tucan's around the corner." When he asked I looked back to my house door and I sighed.

"I do need a drink." I said and he nodded as we both walked to the bar, we talked and he was telling me about his job, unlike me he went right to working after high school. We got to the bar and it was crowded so we found a seat at the bar and ordered.

About thirty minutes later we were only two drinks in and I was now talking to Mark about my situation with tom, I didn't say the name I just keep calling tom him.

"Another be- OH shit Ella! HEY LOOK IT'S ELLA!" I looked over to see a drunk Stan who gestured to a table, my eyes made way over and I was starring at a pissed off Tom, a happy Jake, and a guilty looking Carl, like always.

"Hey Stan." Mark greeted and Stan looked to me before he looked back to mark.

"Wait, your name is Manny right?" He drunkenly stumbled over and bumped hard into Mark's shoulder.

"It's mark." He lightly shoved Stan away and that pissed off Stan because he turned quickly.

"Don't touch me Marlo!" Stan snapped.

"I SAID IT'S MARK!" I jumped away from the two and then My brother, Tom, Carl and Ben ran over.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOUR NAME IS MICHEAL!" I groaned grabbing my bag and walking out the bar, I looked left and seen a cab so I walked over.

"Hey!" My arm was grabbed hard so I turned around.

"Tom, let me go." I snatched out his hold and he took a deep breath.

"Why were you with Mark!?" He snapped.

"I ran into him at my parent's place, why does it matter we were at a bar." I said crossing my arms.

"Oh, okay." Tom nodded his head.

"Go home." When he said that he sounded like it was no room for argument, but I still wanted the last words.