House of pleasure.

Part 2. Part 1 - Thirteen hours.

***

The good thing about Mr.Hardy was he gave me full control over many things.

The food.

The time.

The place.

And my favourite, who's around when it happens.

I was wearing a short silk pink dress, with my matching heels my hair was up in a somewhat messy bun. I grabbed my white clutch and car keys exiting the house and speeding out of the garage and down the street, I knew the moment I heard the rev of engine tom had joined me.

I looked over as he rolled down the window, I did the same smirking at him.

"Where were you going?" He raised an eyebrow and I snickered.

"You don't even wanna know." I licked my lips and he raised a confused eyebrow.

"What does that mean?" I glanced at the red light and took a deep breath.

"Good seeing you again Mr. Hardy." I rolled the window up and stepped on it, seeing he was following me I smirked, yes this man was older than me.

By many years.

But fuck did he bring something out of me.

I pulled into the driveway of mob boss De'luca Rito house and got out being greeted by the many guards, I paid no mind to them and walked to Tom's car grabbing his hand.

"Where are we?" Tom asked and I licked my lips.

"One of my favorite places." I said walking through the doors it was empty, as if no one were here but the one man standing by a door.

"Welcome Mira." I smiled kindly as he opened the door and Tom glanced inside.

"Um, why does this look like a prison?" I snickered, shaking my head.

"It's just a hallway tom, you see that door." I pointed down the hallway to the big red door. "We go In there and we'll have all the pain pleasure and orgasm's that we could wish for." I kissed his cheek and basically dragged him down the hall, he seemed in a trance as the door opened and we walked inside most people looked over others just stole a glance.

"Mira, what a beautiful surprise."

"Andy, great to be back." I greeted him, giving him a short hug before I felt Tom's arms wrap around my waist, Andy sniggered.

"Well it's good to see you both, you know the colors of each door right?" I nodded my head and he smiled walking down the hall, Tom let go of my waist and began looking at the different color doors.

"What is this?" He asked, pointing to the red door.

"That's the singles wanting to mess with other singles." He nodded going towards the blue door. "That's the dance floor, drugs, and alcohol room." Tom nodded a little there were only three more doors and just by the look he gave the pink door. "That's daddy doms and their baby girls, it's filled with teddy bears, toys, and costumes."

"What about that one?" He glanced at the orange door and I smirked.

"Married couples who only wanna mess with other married people. And the green door.. Well that's my favourite room in the entire place." I bit my lip thinking about the green door. It was filled with whips, chains, and the stripper pole. I've never used it but I have wanted to.

Tom grabbed my chin as I walked towards the door, my back pressing against the wall, then smashed our lips together, his tongue dancing in my mouth as I moaned against him, pushing him away from me lightly and biting my lip.

"We could go if you wan-"

"Mmm, no way. I wanna see how loose my baby girl will get." My mouth dropped at his words and I smashed our lips together one last time before gripping his hand and opening the green door, the smelled of sex, sweat and leather, I bit my lip my pussy soaking at the scene in front of me, my eyes attached to tom to see he was in a trance his eyes darting sound the room as his cock hardened. We both stepped in and I shut the door.

I suddenly felt Tom's finger running up my thigh slowly until he stopped at my clit, I groaned a little looking up to him, he not only looked turned on and jealous but he looked pissed.

"You're so naughty, this is what you like?" His index finger entered me and I moaned glancing around to see most of the men and women in the room were watching and at first I couldn't understand why, then I felt it.

Tom was holding my chin, hard. It didn't hurt though if anything it started to turn me on more and a loud moan escaped my lips, with that moan it seemed like something snapped, in not only my head but his. Tom had me on my hands in knees in the green door fucking me doggy style, we moved to the orange door yeah we weren't married but I watched tom watch this one couple go inside and god were they both hot so we found them and I rode tom's cock as he played with the womens pussy, who sucked off her husband.

I wasn't really sure when we got to the singles room because at this point all in could feel were tom's hands roaming my body, pleasuring me in ways I've never imagined I would be pleasured, finally after what felt like hours me and tom were in the blue room, I was sucking down the smoke my head laid against tom's chest, many people were still fucking one another, but this room was calm, maybe because most the people in here are high mainly on marijauna some on pills and other simply high off molly.

I lifted my head and glanced over to see Tom staring at what looked like a dom and little girl walking into the pink room as someone was walking into the blue room.

Tom yes has gotten many pet names for me, but he's never once given off the whole daddy dom vibe, but then it hit me.

We've been in every room other than that one, maybe he's curious...

I stood up fixing my dress and putting my heels back on, I grabbed his hand and he fixed his clothes before we walked out the blue room, I got to the pink door and noticed tom had tightened his hand on mine almost where my hand was hurt.

"Are you okay?" I whispered turning around and he nodded but he was lying, his eyes read sadness and realisation.

Did he see someone he knew?

What the fuck just happened?!

"Let's go-"

"No, no. Come on let's go inside." Tom quickly opened the door and the pink room was a much different room then the others, first of all the baby girls were only allowed to touch other baby girls, daddies couldn't touch anyone else and baby girls could only touch their daddies, the rules were written on the walls that were filled with many drawings of different things.

Tom had taken a seat pulling me on his lap, attaching our lips he smacked down hard on my ass and I moaned against his lips before pulling away and looking around a lot of the daddies were starring at me and tom and I blew a I kiss to a daddy and tom kissed down my neck.

"Your something else baby girl." Tom pulled my face to him standing up, I wrapped my legs around his waist as he led us to the hall.

"I'm sleepy." I snickered, placing my feet on the floor.

"Stay with me tonight?" I licked my lips , glancing around.

"Your place.." I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"Of course." I bit my lip looking around and taking another deep breath.

"Okay." He smiled, grabbing my hand and leading us back outside, we walked out and my eyes widened in shock.

It was dark outside now.

Damn.

How long were we in there?

Finished.