They will do more then just make it.

Part 3. Part 1 - The stranger that saved his life. Part 2 - Give you my heart that's filled with pain.

***

Tom and Miranda were laying in the bed, Miranda's head was laying on his naked chest and he was running his hand through her long hair.

It's been six months since the two said they loved one another, and Tom wanted to finally talk to Miranda about her 'job' he wanted her to stop killing people.

He didn't like her life being on line, he didn't like that she would leave and he would worry whether she's gonna come back to him or not.

"Miranda?" She hum'ed in response. "Can you look at me." She moved around a little and looked into his eyes.

"Everything okay?" She asked and he smiled.

"Would you ever stop?" When he asked that she sat up.

"Stop what?" She asked but he could tell she knew what he was talking about.

"Working?" She took a deep breath.

"You want me to?" She bit her lip and he sighed pulling her naked body back into his before he pulled the cover's up.

"I want you to wanna stop." When he said that she closed her eyes.

Miranda has wanted to stop what she was doing since her first kill, but she never understood how that could happen.

You don't just not answer the phone one day, because that mean's your running and when you run they send in the biggest and baddest to take you down.

A runner mean's a snitch.

She wasn't a snitch.

"I've wanted to stop since the first time I started, but I can't just stop." Tom sighed a little and looked to the ceiling.

"Why not?"

"It just doesn't work that way." He nodded a little and untangled their bodies, he sat up on the bed his hands went through his hair and Miranda looked to his back in anguish.

He was gonna leave her.

"But I will." Hearing that Tom turned around and she smiled

It worked.

"For you, I'll stop." He came back over wrapping his body in her's.

"Really!?"

"Yeah." No.

"I love you so much." She smiled placing a hard kiss on his lips.

"I love you too." And then the two were once again having sex which is something they do on a daily sometimes five times a day.

Their good at it.

***

"Well Mrs. Moore you were correct there is a reason for your fatigue and nausea." The doctor said and Miranda let out a breath.

Thank god they could cure her and she could get back to normal, it's been three months since she lied to Tom about not doing her job anymore, she even got a fake information so she could make it seem like she was working at some jewelry store in the mall.

"Great, what med's do I need?" She asked and the doctor snickered.

"Well for one the nausea and fatigue is just gonna worsen because you are pregnant, actually two months and a week." Hearing that her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped she looked down to her stomach.

"No i'm not look." She pulled her shirt up. "I'm not big." The doctor smiled walking over he placed his hand on her belly.

"Do you feel that?" He asked grabbing he hand and placing it on her stomach.