Practically strangers.

Ember was at her happy place, the bar where she got a bottle and found a corner to drink her stupidness away! Why would she kiss him? Why was she enjoying it so much? And worst of all she worried he's back his wife, she's imagining all the things he's doing to her so that only made her want to drink harder, yeah she already had about three and half bottles today but that wasn't stopping her from having more.

"Can I join?" She looked up shocked to see Tom.

"Sure." She said sliding over the bottle he took a hit off it and sat down next to her in the booth. "Why are you back here?" She asked and Tom looked at her confused.

"Where was I supposed to go, I knew you were here." He said and she looked up to him shocked.

"Oh okay then." She didn't say anything else to him, she didn't know what to say. So she just watched the girls drink and every now and then took a glance at him, he was watching the girl's but you could tell he was doing all he could to not stare at Ember

"Want to get out of here?" Tom looked over to Ember.

"I think stacy is still in my room." He said and Ember nodded her head.

"I got a place we can go." Tom nodded his head and the two walked out the bar, it took only five minutes to get to a house that was across from the garage his car is at, ember opened the door and they both walked in and hit the warmth of the house.

"I need to change you can turn on whatever or do whatever." Ember shrugged walking up the stairs, Tom started to look around the house was plain, it didn't really have anything on the walls other then a couple hole's here and there, he walked to the kitchen and it was huge with marble top and matching floorboards, he walked back to the front and glanced up the stairs.

Should he walk up?

He said fuck it and walked up the stairs there was about six door's two were opened and all the others were closed, he glanced inside a room to see the clothes she had on was on the bed so he walked in and her room was just like the living room.

It had a bed, desk, and huge t.v but it only had one poster on the wall it said 'Damaged people are dangerous, they know how to survive' the picture was of her smoking a cigarette, he walked over sitting on the bed and then he seen a bottle laying on the bed it was half full so he picked it up and took a chug, hearing the shower turn off he walked towards the bathroom and slowly opened the door.

"CRAP!" She yelled dropping the towel she had, Tom looked at her body she was bare naked and the water running down her body got him harder in seconds. Tom walked over slowly to her, watching her breathing pick up he smirked lifting her onto the sink with no problem she yelped in surprise and he got in between her legs. Ember could feel his dick pressed against her leg making her shiver in delight at how big it felt in the jeans. He placed a kiss on her lips and she made her hands down to is jean's, when they unbuttoned them they went down his legs leaving him in some Calvin Klein underwear, she quickly slipped those down and then his dick swung free. She bit her lip, it was red, pulsing and definitely in need. Ember looked back to Tom ripping his button up right off his licking her lips at his ab's.

Tom was sick of waiting and lifting her off the sink he made it into the room landing on the bed with her underneath him, he looked down to her she looked so submissive under him and he loved that more than anything, she was do dominate all the time, yet here she was fully under his control. Ember caught on to his look and something in her snapped quickly spinning around. She was on top and happy that he looked more than shocked with what just happened. Ember went to bend down and kiss him but with one hard push she was once again underneath him she had no time to protest because he connected his lips to his vagina, which sent her into a moaning mess no longer able to speak anything other than profanities.