It was once a drunken mistake

My head was pounding, the light's were burning my eyes, and my mouth was so dry I could down a gallon of water.

Shit.

I looked over to the side and my eyes went wide to see my sisters best friend tom, looking down his body he was naked and finally I felt the air hit my body now knowing I was naked also.

How the hell did this happen? Why the hell did this happen?! I've never wanted to be in bed with my sister's best friend. Slowly I sat up and when I felt the glass table under me my eyes went wide.

Is this his place?

I made way to the bathroom turning the water on and letting it run before putting my hands into the warm water splashing it on my face and looking into the mirror, damn I had hickey's all over my body.

The music was blaring, this was my typical Saturday night my sister inviting me to one of her collage parties and me passing out on her couch, the moment I got to the party my sister had went towards her friends, I had found the drink table and a cute guy to chat me up the entire time. Then me and the guy were on the dance floor my ass pressed against his groin and his hands running up and down my sides. I was then snatched away from the guy and looking into the eyes of my sister's best friend.

"Tom! Go away, I'm trying to get a hot guy here!" I snatched myself out his hold.

"Hell no, not with me here." He slurred but his voice was also filled with no room for fight.

"Well I wanna dance." Then we were dancing to every song and for hours, just drinking and grinding against one another, things had started to get heated when he placed his hands on my waist and was slowly making his way up my sides he gently grabbed my neck and started to place kisses against my sweet spot.

"Lets get out here." He whispered against my ear and I glanced over to him as I hesitantly replied at this moment I was way to wasted to care that he was my sisters friend, I just wanted to get some and he took away my chance.

We had stumbled through his door our clothes flying off and landing all over the house, I heard a loud crash and looked over to see he knocked everything off his glass table and onto the floor, his fingers hooked my underwear stripping off the thin fabric that was keeping me and him apart, he kissed in my inner thigh his breath fanning over my core before he licked a line up my clit, he was sucking my clit for maybe a second before he came back up to my level climbing on top of me he looked into my eyes as if asking for permission I nodded my head and he wasted no time easing himself into my hole, I moaned adjusting to his size as he rocked his hips in and out of mine I felt him twitch and I snickered my hands going to my clit his hand looked down to me in shock.

"God, i'm not gonna last." He groaned and I smiled drunkenly as he was buried deep in me, his thrust getting sloppier and sloppier before he finished inside and he collapsed on the floor next to me and my eyes closed as we both fell into a drunken slumber.

A door knock brought me out my thought's and I looked over to see Tom standing at the door with a confused look.

"Did we?" He asked and I groaned my hands finding the sink.

"Yes." I looked over.

"Shit." He muttered.

Me and tom had made some coffee he handed me one of his shirt's and we were both now just starring at one another in silence.

"I didn't wear a condom." He muttered and I sighed.

"I know, I got the pill at home, I just gotta make sure to take it." I said and he nodded his head taking a deep breath.

"Your sister is gonna hate me." I snickered.

"What? She never tried anything on you right?" He laughed shaking his head.

"No, me and her never seen one another like that. Plus she's dating my boy Marcus." I took a deep breath nodding my head.

"So it shouldn't be that bad."

***

"Fuck, fuck, yes tom." I moaned loudly as tom had me face down ass up over the bathroom sink he was pounding in and out of me.

"Shit." He muttered grabbing my hips and pulling me closer to him his thrust got rougher and he ran one of his hands up my back till he got to my neck and he pushed my face harder against the marble top. He was quickly thrusting in and out of me so fast I was moaning out his name with every thrust, he suddenly turned me around lifting me off my feet and against the wall he looked into my eyes as he eased himself into me once again before relentlessly pounding in and out of me.

"Tom? Kelsey?" When I heard my sister calling I buried my face into tom's neck because he didn't stop thrusting if anything he picked up his pace and started to circle his hips.

"Tom." I moaned sucking on his neck.

"Hey Kelsey you in there?" Rosie knocked on the door.

"S-shit. Yes! Fuck, Yes I'm in here." I tried to sound normal but I was coming so close to my high, I just wanted to moan out tom's name for fuck sake! Ugh!

"Well what are you doing?" She asked in a duh ton.

"She's brushing her damn hair!" Tom said angrily smashing his lips against mine and I moaned out loud into his mouth.

"What is tom doing in there?"

"Rosie just fuck off for a second." Tom yelled his voice raspy and dark.

"Maybe I'll just lean here, against the door. How about that?" She said and I groaned.

"Fine!" I said and looked to tom who smirked and started to pound hard in and out of me once against, I couldn't hold in the moan as I felt him release into me and when he bit into my shoulder I tossed my head back and moaned out tom's name.

"Oh gross! You two kept on going I am right here!" She groaned and Tom only chuckled I just moaned a little still riding out my high.

"Shit, that was great." Tom placed a kiss against my lips and my feet hit the ground, we both got dressed and walked out the bathroom Rosie must have walked away because she was back downstairs when we walked down.

"Sex monkeys." She made a gross face and I snickered.

"Hey since you approved we've been going at it." Tom shrugged and she gagged.

"Okay, no. Just. Stop you two are the grossest people ever." Me and tom looked to one another and we burst out laughing.

Finished.