A wrong number.

*Ding*

"TOM YOUR PHONE."

"I WILL CHECK IT IN A SECOND." Tom yelled back from the bathroom his wife got up hearing a cry she knew it was most likely from their toddler who doesn't like to be alone, she walked out the room and Tom came out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around him he picked up the phone to see a number he doesn't have stored in his phone and a picture attached to it, he hovered over the delete before he said fuck it opening the message and placing his phone on the sink.

He brushed his teeth, did his hair and picked the phone back up unlocking it his eyes went wide.

- I'm leaving you

- I'm leaving you.

He didn't know who this was or why they were sending him this, but he had to make sure his wife didn't know any of this.

- Why?

Tom didn't understand why he was texting back but something made him, he glanced out the door to hear his wife still not back in the room.

- Your using me, I'm blocking you.

-Wait!? Sorry but you got the wrong number.

Tom watched the little bubbles pop up and then go away then pop up again before they once again went away.

- Hope you like the picture.

You have been blocked from sending a message to this person, please go back and check the number again.

Tom groaned and without a second thought he saved the photo and went on his day.

***

Three years later.

Tom was at the park with his son, it's one of the only days he had off and he always spent it with his son.

"DAD LOOK!" Tom looked up from his phone and smiled as his son went down the slide, Tom then looked back down but at the same time he seen a little girl walking over to his son the little girl was maybe three years old. Tom smiled his son was five now but he seemed to walk over to the little girl helping her up the slide, Tom stood up and walked over to them because the little girl was coming down that slide all type's of the wrong way, and he knew the moment that little girl hit the floor that she would scream bloody murder.

"MAMA!" Tom had to hold his ear's because that little girl could yell, he went to his son helping him down and his son went to little girl.

"Are you otay?"

"Mama." The little girl cried tom looked up just in time to feel a bump to his shoulder.

"Shoot, sorry. Karina my love are you okay?" The women picked up the little girl who wrapped her arms around her.

"I fall mama." Finally tom got a look at this women and he had to hold in the gasp, this women was? Beautiful, perfect, his type of women.

She had these big brown eyes and nice plump lips, her hair was blue and she was wearing some tight skinny jean's with a Gucci shirt and matching jacket.