Nothing matters.

As I slipped on the black garter attaching it to my panties I looked to myself in the mirror, now of course I didn't think this was the job I would be doing.

But I love my job.

I like the attention, and the money I make.

Which is why four years ago after I gave birth to my son I signed myself up for this place, and it wasn't hard because turned out my ex's father owned the place.

"Can I use your hot pink garters?" I looked over to Betsy who's stage name is Bubbles so I nodded my head.

"Go ahead." She smiled.

"Thanks Sally, I will wash it after I use it and bring it back Monday, I'm off tomorrow." I smiled nodding my head and she walked off, I slipped my hair into a nice ponytail before standing up and walking out the back room and into the club area, all eyes landed on me as I walked out in my skimpy outfit, my eyes shifting around the room to see a couple of my regular's here, then many I don't know.

"Trixie!?" I looked over hearing my stage name to see my regular Frank.

"Hey." I sauntered over my hands going onto his thigh's.

"I've been waiting on you." He said slipping the bill into my thong and I smirked. "I have extra tonight if you wanna do that thing again." He said and I smiled placing a light kiss against his cheek.

"We'll see." I winked looking over to my boss he didn't seem so mad right now so I looked back to Frank. "Gonna pay for a dance?" I asked.

"Honestly I just wanna feel those." He said rubbing the stack of hundred against my bra top nearly pressing my harden nipple, I bit my lip and I stripped the small piece of fabric that was holding my breast falling free of the little restraint, Frank bit down onto his bottom lip his hand rubbing against my nipple, I moaned taking the stack of money out his hand and placing it into my garter. He was rubbing my breast for a little while when I stood back up.

"See ya later big boy." I blew him a kiss and then sauntered off as he watched me intently. I yelped feeling a hand on my ass and turned my body around. "What the hell!?" I snapped seeing my boss.

"What? He could touch you but I can't?" He said in a duh tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Your not giving me any money, so go away." I simply said pushing past his shoulder but he yanked me back towards him grabbing onto my neck and making me look into his eyes, I didn't know what too say I was stuck starring into those brown eyes of his.

"You don't talk to your boss that way." He said and I bit down on my lip, with that little move he began to drag me towards the back where I just came out of pushing me against one of the mirror's, the girl's that were inside were all leaving by now muttering to them self's as they left the room. He began to kiss me hard and with so much lust I let out a moan into his mouth he ran his finger down my naked chest till he got to my thong and slipped his hand inside, before I could feel his finger brush against my clit.

"Mm." I moaned my head digging into the wall.

"Your're so beautiful Sally, I mean damn did you blossom." He said as his mouth found the sweet spot in my neck.

"What would your son think about this tom?" I whispered, only hearing a dark chuckle come from his mouth, my hands went to the end of his shirt slipping it off his body his eyes connected with mine

"My son." He stopped his finger tracing my hole I began to shutter under his control. Shit, I've been with a lot of boys but in this moment he was showing me I wasn't with a boy, no I was with a man. "Could never take care of you how I could." Then his lips crashed to mine I placed my hand on his jean's to feel his cock already hard as a rock I squeezed as he pumped his finger into me I let out a loud moan and pressed against his cock harder he hissed into my mouth and pushed my hand away sliding his jean's down I immediately started to pump his cock when his boxers hit the ground he moaned out my name and continued to pump his finger in and out of me.

"F-faster, Fuck!" I moaned out and he did as told fingers thrusting harder faster into my hole I decided he needed to finish before me so I brought my hand down to play with his balls when I seen his legs shook I smirked knowing exactly what was happening to him.

"Ugh! Shit.... SALLY!!" He yelled out and my hand got soaked in his cum he pulled his fingers out of me and I lifted my legs up making way towards one of the girl's desk my ass slammed down on what felt like a phone but I had no time to worry about that as he filled me up my legs shook as he entered his entire length to me.

"S-stop." I moaned out and he slowed his pace just a little letting me adjust to his size before his hand smacked down on my ass. "FUCK!" I moaned before I felt a little kiss placed on my chin my eyes opened and landed on his.

"Better?" He snickered and I nodded my head as he pulled me closer to him and trailed kisses down my neck, he thrust into me then bit down onto my neck at the same time which not only sent a different kind of pleasure through my body it had me shaking with him between my legs, he was buried deep into me his finger went to my clit and I let out the loudest moan as I felt my climax hit and his cock was soaked in my juices he let out a snicker as he placed a kiss against my lips, we stayed like that for just a few seconds before he pulled out of me and I climbed off the desk then began to pick up the things we dropped, I mean I know these girl's and they can't stand when someone drop's their things and don't pick em up.

"You could take the rest of the night off, I mean ya'gonna need it." When he said that I laughed grabbing a new pair of thong's I had.

"Yeah right, I barely made enough to make it through the week." I scoffed slipping off my garter, then putting the thong on.

"Come on, I'll compensate you, just go home with your son." He smiled and I looked up to him my mouth falling open just a little. "You okay?" He asked walking up to me and I took a deep breath.

"Y-yeah, I'm okay just didn't know that you knew about my son." I said and his mouth fell open.

"Shit, sorry. I mean I seen you with him one time when you were at the mall, and you told me his name."

"W-what? When did I ever have a conversation with you?" I asked as I grabbed my sweat pant's.

"You were drunk one night after work, you kept saying you had to get home because your son was with his neighbor, I ended up taking you home that night and long story short, your neighbor didn't have your son because your mom had him and that was why you were drunk." He laughed shaking his head.

"What the hell? I remember that night but I swear I kept calling the perso-"

"Topher." He cut me off and my eyes went wide.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry." I laughed grabbing my beg because I was now fully dressed.

"No it was fine, I just wanted to make sure you got home safe." He chuckled nervously. "I mean at the end of the day I'm the boss so if anything happened too you after leaving my club, I would blame myself." He sighed and I smiled.

"Well thanks for giving me the day off, and the fuck." I said and he shook his head.

"No problem." He said and then a knock on the door made us both look over, the door opened and Danny who's stage name is Flower peeked her head in the room.

"Um, sir we need to get ready." She said and he nodded.

"It's fine, I was just giving Trixie here the night off, you guys can come in." He said, I grabbed my bag and phone before I walked out most of the girls looking oddly at me, but they already knew what we were doing. They were happy for me yeah, didn't mean they weren't jealous.

I mean I got what me and the girl's called the golden cock, and god was it golden! I got out my phone and went towards the group chat that has me and all the girl's from the club.

- Dance_Trixie_Dance.

Girl's lemme tell you what just happened with the boss. 💦😜🍆

I mean that shit was more then GOLDEN!! 😢😭😨

17 Incoming messages.

Damn girls, I snickered to myself.

Finished.