Tommy's way.

Readers discretion is advised.

***

Tommy walked through the woods, behind him were about twenty or thirty people, both male and female, all different races, personalities, and ways in life. Except one thing. They all followed Tommy. They did as Tommy said. Even a few animals, mainly dog's and cat's but some birds followed Tommy and did as he said. 

As they all got to the beach Tommy looked around shocked to see a girl, he's never seen this girl before but something about this girl made him want her, and what Tommy want's Tommy get's.

"Hello little lady." He said and the girl looked up to him, she took a deep breath grabbing her bag and jacket. 

"Goodbye." She rolled her eyes walking the other direction he looked back to his people some in the water, others making tent's and starting fire's. 

"Hey. I was just gonna ask for your name." He snickered and the girl turned around. 

"Mind your own." She said sticking up both her middle finger's and then walking away, Tommy was in shock and he wanted her. 

"Mm, you will be mine little lady." He said turning around. "LETS PARTY!" He yelled and everyone yelled as the party started. "You two go bring me her." He said gesturing to the girl who was halfway down the beach, the two men got up and started to run her way knowing if they didn't get Tommy what he wanted they would be punished. He watched as they grabbed the girl and she fought against them till they brought her over and put her in the middle of the circle. 

"What the hell!?" She snapped and looked to Tommy before looking around at everyone. 

"You will fight, too get away." He simply said and she swallowed hard. 

"What?" 

"Let me see-" Tommy looked around and his eyes landed on bubbles. 

"Bubbles." He said and she stepped forward. "You are gonna fight little lady." Tommy said and little lady crossed her arms. 

"Fight for what?" She asked and Tommy smirked. 

"Me." She scoffed, she literally scoffed and Tommy had to hold in the glare. 

"Scoffing?" Bubbles asked and little lady nodded. 

"I'll fight you, but when I win. I don't want you." Little lady said looking to Tommy who was in shock. 

How dare she not want to fight for him? Everyone want's too fight and follow him! 

"We'll see if you even last-" Little lady punched bubbles in the face catching her off guard and she went to throw another punch but bubbles caught it and headbutted little lady she groaned falling onto her back, bubbles got on top of her and started to punch her, one, two, three and when she went to swing for the fourth time, little lady used her legs turning bubbles onto her back and little lady took the lead, punching bubbles in the nose twice, and giving her two black eyes, finally she knocked out bubbles and got off her. Little lady picked up her book bag and slung it on her shoulder, she walked too Tommy and got nose to nose with him. 

"I win Tommy." She smirked rolling her eyes and walking by him, Tommy watched and waited till she halfway down the beach. 

"Lets go." He said and everyone got up quickly grabbing there things, some people woke up bubbles and they all followed Tommy who was following little lady. 

"Stop following me!" She snapped and Tommy smirked. 

"No way." He simply said and she scoffed, finally they got to this mansion that was huge. Yeah Tommy has seen huge places but this one was a castle. "Damn little lady! This yo house?" Tommy asked she rolled her eyes.