Never need's to know.

This story is requested.

@DanniiStorey please tell me what you think, and enjoy.

Tom hardy as Reggie and Ronnie Kray.

***

"JUST GET OUT!" Reggie boomed as me and him were in yet another fight, it's like that's all we do is fight and make up, it's getting old.

"FINE! I'M OUT!" I yelled slamming the door behind me.

And where I would be an hour later is in the bar, getting looks i know because I've done nothing but shot, after shot, after shot.

I just want to stop thinking about the argument with Reggie, when we first met we fought like an old couple but it would never turn into screaming matches like it does now.

"Dani?" Hearing a confused voice next to me I looked over to Ron.

Great! Ron doesn't just not like me, its like he despises me, hates my guts to the core always call's me a no good women and says his brother could do much better then me.

"More shots!" I slurred to the bartender and Ron raised an eyebrow taking a seat.

"Dani you don't drink." I didn't say a thing just took down the shot's as they were handed to me.

"Ron why don't you go play with one your little boys, or maybe even one of your women." I tilted my head and he only smirked. "More." I said and the bartender looked to Ron. "Why you looking at him! You know who my Reggie is!?" I snapped and he just handed me the entire bottle I opened it up taking a huge chug.

"Dani take it down just a notch-"

"Buzz kill, go away.. Or drink with me." I slid a shot glass over and he licked his lips and with that little movement it made me get tingly inside, he was super hot I mean him and Reggie are twin's only difference is the glasses.

I was surprised that me and Ron were getting along this wasn't something that comes natural and honestly it just felt good to tell somebody about what was going on. I have no serious girl friends I could talk too and I rather not talk to my mother about my man problems.

I was downing so many drinks I started to see blurry, and double.

And boy was I loving this feeling.

"I wanna dance." I slurred looking around the bar I got out the bar stool stumbling over to some random guy and grabbing his knee's.

"Wanna dance big boy?" I asked and felt a hand on my waist.

"Okay lets get you out of here." Ron said his arm wrapping around my waist and lifting me right off the floor.

"Okay." I winked at him and he groaned shaking his head as the cold air hit, my drunk got much worst and I jumped out his arms.

"Your crazy women I need to tell my br-"

"Heck no!" I pushed him lightly away. "I'm going to my home today." I said and he nodded

"Well lets get you home girl." I looked around and when I didn't see a cab anywhere in sight I sighed.

"Car?" He nodded and waved his hand about twenty seconds later the car was making way towards us, we climbed inside and I seen a driver I've never seen before. "You new?" I leaned forward and tilted my head at the man.

"I'm sorry ma'am?"

"Well I know all the drivers, and you is new." He just nodded his head and Ron pulled me back.

"Stop flirting." He growled into my ear making goosebumps form against my skin.

"I wanna swim!" I jumped forward. "Driver take me to a water park!" I jumped up and down.