The one time affair.

Final Part. Part 1 - A wrong number.

***

Heidi was in the shower and Tom was sitting on the bed, he booked a hotel room told his wife he had to handle some business and made sure to get here before he could be spotted, he didn't know what he was doing, but he knew he was already in to deep to back out.

Heidi said she was working all night and asked to take shower, Tom let her and sat on the bed playing with his hands, biting his lip, nervously walking back and fourth, he know's soon that shower will turn off and she would walk out the bathroom.

Tom wanted to make an excuse to leave, then maybe he wouldn't come back and just go home knowing what he was doing is more then wrong.

He's never even thought about cheating on his wife, never even looked at another women for longer then two seconds because they never matched to his wife.

But Heidi, he couldn't stop thinking about her since he seen her at the park and basically stalked her online account's, the picture's were no longer doing anything to him. He wanted to touch her, feel her, smell her, taste her. He just wanted all of her.

He knew it was wrong to get in touch with her, he knew just sending that little message could start a avalanche.

- Hey.

That's all he wrote and the moment he sent it he wanted to throw his whole phone out and never look at it again.

- Do I know you?

He took a deep breath and started to type.

- Lets get to know one another.

She didn't text him back for five minutes his hands were shaking and he was biting his lip so hard it was definitely gonna draw blood.

- I'm married.

He snickered shaking his head.

- So am I.

He rolled over in the bed and sighed seeing his newborn next to him, she was only two weeks old but he couldn't help the smile he put on her lips.

- I'm in.

And that was a month ago since he's been texting her on the low, the two have spoken on the phone but mainly they text.

Hearing the water turn off he looked up to the door slumping down on the couch in the room he ran his hands through his hair and down his face.

"You okay?" He looked up and there she stood her hair still wet, she had on a white tank top with no bra and some black short's, she had on some white sock's and the towel wrapped around the back of her neck failing to catch the drip drop's from her hair.

"Yeah." Tom said and she smiled walking to the bed, she sat down opening her phone before she laid on the bed, hearing picture's tom looked up.

"Don't worry your not in the photo's." She said back like she was reading his mind. "I'm not that stupid." She snickered and locked her phone placing it on the nightstand. "So?" She looked to Tom biting her lip and he smiled standing up, he grabbed the bottles out the fridge and placed them on the bed.

"Where's your daughter?" She smiled.

"With my mom." She said and Tom smiled.

"Is she safe?" He asked and she looked to him smiling, she then opened a bottle.

"Yeah, my husband will pick her up tomorrow morning." She said sipping on the bottle, Tom sat down on the bed slipping off his shoes.

"And he thinks you are?" Tom said and Heidi sipped the bottle.