Not like all the other times.

"This is getting old." I said looking back to Ashley.

"Lies." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Come on, crashing parties is becoming boring, it's all the same." I said turning around and slipping on my little black dress.

"Yeah, because you do nothing but try to get caught." She said back and I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, we're crashing the party and no one even catches on, they could get seriously hurt that way." I shrugged and Ashley snickered.

"Hurt!" She jumped up and walked over to me. "What are you gonna do? Drink them to death?" She tilted her head and I crossed my arms.

"Don't think I can?" She quickly went back to her giggly self.

"No, I won't even do that to some poor sap." She sighed walking away and i snickered. I can hold my liquor, I mean one time me and her did a challenge to see who would drunk faster and worst. Me and her both had almost three bottles two Bacardi's and one Hennessy, yeah we were mixing. The end of the night I was dragging Ashley home on a stolen skateboard, barely even fell.

Two times at the most, only got three scratches.

That's when I learned I could more then handle my liquor.

"Earth to Vicky." Ashley was snapping in my face and I smiled.

"Sorry, dozed off." She nodded her head.

We had made it to this party and it was just like all the other's, a bunch of drunk collage kids with too much money to spare and not enough brain's to share. I was walking through the crowd of drunk guys and dancing girls when I felt a hard bump to my shoulder sending the drink that took me ten minutes to get fall to the ground, it was like my entire mood hit the floor with that cup.

"Watch it!" And it was like the accent on this man sent me to another level, he was a dick I could just tell by his tone but he sounded so fucking sexy, maybe from New England, or London? Maybe those are the same but I'm to annoyed to think about that right now.

"Dude it was an accident." I scoffed turning around and walking back towards the kitchen.

"Hey!" Ashley wasn't that drunk she wasn't dancing on counter top's so that was a good sign.

"Feeling good?" I asked and she smiled nodding her head.

"Hottie three o'clock." She said and I looked over to see a male he had brown hair and brown eyes he had a little hair on his chin which made him look a little older then he was.

"You bumped into me!" When the brown eyed male looked right at me I crossed my arms.

"It was an accident, like I said before." I said and he growled.

"No one bump's into me!" He snapped and I looked to Ashley who only smiled shaking her head.

"You got this?" She asked and I smiled.

"I got this." She nodded walking away and bumping into the male who angrily growled.

"Calm down doggie." I said and his eyes squinted in anger.

"Who are you!? Why are you here!?" He snapped and I tried to hold my smile but I couldn't.

"I'm Vicky." I tilted my head.

"Well I don't know you and I know you weren't invited b-"

"I invited myself." As I grabbed a cup off the counter and taking it back. "You know, your really hot." I said tossing the cup away and he licked his lips almost losing that hateful side of him.