The morning after.

Ugh! Why do I feel like someone smacked me with a ton of bricks?! Oh crap, I began to remember last night, I was dancing, drinking, and then I remember a very hard, very sexy make out session.

Wait...

I opened my eyes and turned over to see the frame of the hot guy I was making out with last night.

"What's his name?" I whispered and began to think. "Taylor.." No that doesn't sound right. "Tim?" No, no, no. Come on Kimberly you got this!!

"Tom." I groaned and fell back on the bed.

"Sorry." I felt movements and looked over to see him staring at me and suddenly I was hit with a sense of realisation, worry, and guilt.
"Tom. Tom hardy." I swallowed and he smiled nodding his head.

"And your Kimberly." I jumped up out the bed and began looking for my clothes.

"This was good and all but I should really get going." I slipped on my bra and searched for my dress.

"Wait, calm down." Tom got up and grabbed my wrist. "Just calm down." He grabbed my dress and tossed it back to the floor. "Now lay back down." He laid me down and I sighed pulling the blankets over my body he laid next to me.

"Sorry." I mumbled and he chuckled.

"You're much calmer than last night." I chuckled turning around.

"Well I had six shots, three beers, and one bottle of champagne when we met last night, so I'm sure I embarrassed you and me last night." He only smiled before shaking his head no.

"Don't say sorry, I was intrigued last night."

"Yeah I'm sure you're intrigued with a drunk girl who slept with you after only knowing you a few hours." I bit my lip suddenly feeling insecure with myself.

"We didn't have sex last night." I squinted my eyes at him. "I promise, I mean yeah you got almost naked but it was because you went in the hot tub, I'm fully dressed still." He stood up and I saw he was indeed wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

"Thank god." I turned over.

"Well thanks." My mouth dropped.

"Shoot, I'm sorry... dammit it's like that's all I'm saying." He laughed nodding his head.

"But can I say your breasts are fantastic, you asked me to touch them last night and it took everything in me to not." I sat up laughing.

"I can't believe this." I covered my face with my hands and sighed.

"So what happened yesterday?" Tom stood up and at first I was watching but then he started to undress himself.

"What do you mean?" I stood up and looked for my phone.

"You kept saying, I never do this but today was horrible.. What happened?" I sighed as I took a seat after not finding my phone.

"I got fired." I looked over to him.

"Can I ask why?" I groaned.

"I got into a little disagreement with a mother." Tom handed me a brand new toothbrush and I stood up as we both walked to his bathroom which was huge.

"A mother? You were a teacher?" I sighed nodding my head as he put the toothpaste on my toothbrush.

"Yeah, tenth graders." I began to brush my teeth and Tom did the same. It was a peaceful silence as we both brushed our teeth. We had gotten back to the bed and we laid down. Tom had gotten down to his boxers and a tank top, I was still only in my bra and thong,

My eyes traveled down to his boxers seeing he was semi hard, my eyes went back to his face too see he was staring at me.

"I'm a lucky, lucky man to have gotten you in the club last night." I blushed and shivered gently as he trailed his finger up my leg before settling it on my ass.

"Can I?" He whispered his lips brushing against mine, I nodded my head and he turned us around so I was straddling his waist. "I just wanna, run my hands all over your body, I wanna hear your moans as my cock is buried deep inside your tight cunt." My mouth was wide at this point my body shaking and my pussy throbbing to be touched. Feeling his hands all over my body seemed to wake my entire body.

"Kimberly." He moaned and I bucked my hips up to attempt and release some tension but when his hand stopped pushing my hip down. "Babe.. Come on... I just.. I just need to be inside you, right now." I didn't need him to say another word so I pulled his boxers down, licking my lips as his length.

I grabbed his cock in my hand, my thumb rubbing against his hole I was almost ready to cum at the sight of him, I slightly squeezed the base and a deep groan escaped his lips and I looked up as his lips parted as I let go of his cock.

"Please... Fuck please, I need to feel you." He sounded so desperate his hands found both my cheek and he squeezed hard, after teasing him just enough I gave him what he wanted, placing him at entrance before I sunk down on his cock, my breast bouncing up and as I rode his cock at a fast yet steady pace.

"Yes, tom fuck!" My head went back as his finger found my clit and he began to rub, his other hand went to my nipple rolling them between his thumb and forefinger, they hardened under his touch and my walls clenched in response.

"Yes, kimberly fuck.." Devon moaned. "I'm not gonna last long babe, are you close?" I could only nod as my body took in the pleasure from his finger on my clit and nipple.

"Tom I..." I started but couldn't finish as the knot in my stomach began to get tighter.

"I know, come on... Cum for me." He rubbed my clit harder.

"Oh god Tom!" I screamed as my back arched. This was all too much I needed to steady myself so my hands found his chest as my nails dug into his skin and my head went back in bliss as I was cumming around his cock my pussy tightening around him. He placed both hands on my hips and thrust his hips up holding me in place. A mix of moans, profanities and his name leaving my mouth.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck.." He grunted and I collapsed on his chest. He wrapped his arms around my body and kissed my cheek.

"That made me feel better." He giggled and turned us around so I was now under him.

"Well I'm glad." I smiled. "Stay with me for the weekend.." he suggested and I blushed.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Okay." He got this huge cheesy smile and stood up.

"Hungry?" My eyes widened.

"Yes!" He put his hand out and I took it following him out the room.

Finished.