Money talks.

Part 3. Part 1 - He's back. Part 2. Time together.

This is a collaboration BriGhost and I worked hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy and feel free to let us know what you think, thanks.

Hope you enjoy, and read on. 

***

Tommy woke up before Vanessa hearing the cries of lily he stumbled out of bed and down the hall as he walked into Lily's room she was crying still laying in bed with blankets wrapped around her, Tommy lifted her up as she whined and made way to the kitchen he gave her some soft medicine and started to make soup, turning the living room television on he then walked back to the kitchen grabbing her a bowl and himself a bowl as the two sat watching the television and eating the soup.

“All better?” Tommy asked.

“Mhm.” She giggled slurping down her chicken noodle soup. “I want max and mommy.” Tommy smiled.

“Max is right there love, and let mommy sleep she works hard.” Lily just continued to eat.

Lily pulled out her little bag then began checking her sugar. Tommy just watched her, not totally sure how to handle his five year old doing that as if she's been doing since birth. Well maybe she was he thought to himself.

The front door opened then shut Vanessa’s mom, Julie walked in seeing Tommy and Lily. Julie was shocked.

“Um, tommy?” She asked confused.

“Yes?”

“When did you get back? Hi little one.” She asked then went over placing a kiss against lily cheek.

“Three days ago.”

“Where's my daughter?” She asked looking towards the kitchen.

“Upstairs sleeping.” She nodded her head and without another word walked towards the stairs, Tommy felt felt a little off with their encounter taking a deep breath he looked towards lily.

“She’s mean to mom.”

“What?” Tommy asked not sure he heard her right.

“She tried to get mommy to date other people. She told her off.” Tommy went to open his mouth but stopped, he shouldn't be talking about this with a child, HIS child at that.

“How about we go out, ice cream, park, maybe get you feeling better for mommy?” Tommy asked wanting to change the subject for now.

“Sure. Come on buddy let go get ready!” She ran up the stairs , Max following. Tommy made way up the stairs, he heard the voices but when he stepped into the room Vanessa and Julie stopped talking.

“Me and lily are gonna go out for a littl-”

“Tommy you’re not for her” Julie says.

“Mom get out of my house!”

“How about no Vanessa, you're in denial over this thing! I mean look he already got into a fight.” She said gesturing to his swollen, bruised hand.

“You’re a bitter old bitch ever since dad left your ass.” Julie let out a dark chuckle.

“And your what!? A WHORE!” Julie smirked crossing her arms. “I mean does he know?” Tommy was shocked, this bitch is ugly inside and out.

“You’re crazy!” Vanessa said.

“Sure.” She scoffed bumping Tommy and walking out the bedroom.