A broken bond between si-friends.

Trigger warning, this story is graphic and contain's some part's that people may find disturbing please don't not read if you are sensitive to that kind of things.

If you are reading on, I hope you enjoy.

***

"But I don't want you to go out." Tom repeated for the tenth time.

"I already told you, I had this planned for months. I'm going." Slipping on my pink silk dress, Tom groaned looking over to me.

"Fuck babe!" He got up walking to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, I leaned up placing a kiss on his lip's and snickering when my lipstick stayed on his lips.

"Tom, you are going out with the guys, we can go out one day." I said and he groaned.

"I rather stay here with yo-" His phone started to ring and he groaned I snickered slipping on my white red bottom's, I grabbed my clutch and phone going down stairs to see Kelly waiting for me.

"Ready to get drunk?" She asked and I groaned.

"Sure..." I trailed off and she rolled her eyes.

"Come on you are such a prude since you got with tom." I rolled my eyes.

"We gonna go dancing!" I said and started to dance she woo'ed and danced with me.

"Now that's the friend I want tonight!" Me and her danced out the door and stopped when the driver was waiting on us, we giggled when he looked a little scared we got into the limo and Kelly was talking about all the guys she would meet, and how with my dress we won't be buying any drinks.

"You really think you should have left your wallet?" I asked once we got inside the club and she groaned.

"You should have left your's-"

"Hey ladies." I looked up and internally groaned.

"Hey." Kelly said and I pushed past them walking to the bar I found a stool with no one next to it so I took a seat and waited till one of the three bartender's noticed me.

"What can I help you with?" The make asked and I smiled.

"Vodka cranberry, and three Vodka shot's." I said and he nodded walking away, I looked behind me to see Kelly walking over with her phone out.

"Ordered me something?" She asked taking a seat.

"Yeah, got a number?" She giggled nodding her head.

"Your crazy women."

"Hey, you would have been the same if it wasn't for Tom." She scoffed out his name and I shook my head.

"Here ya go." The bartender put the shots down.

"Hey." She said in a flirty tone and when he scoffed I almost spit out my drink. "Douche!" She snapped and he walked off, she took down the three shot's and I downed the whole cup of Vodka and cranberry.

"Those were my shots too." She rolled her eyes.

"The nerve of that guy!" I snickered.

"Yeah, he's gotta be crazy." I was shock because I didn't even hear the man walk over or even sit next to me.

"Right, I'm a catch. MORE SHOT'S." Kelly yelled and I shook my head laughing at her. "I'm Kelly, this is Dannie." Kelly introduced us and the man put his hand out, I took it before quickly letting go and then he shook Kelly's hand.

"Frank." He said and we both nodded. "Lemme buy you girls a drink." Before I could answer Kelly yelled yeah, I said whatever and took down the shot's that we were getting.