Lunch with who?

Me and tom had been together for a little over three years, I met tom through our mutual friend Shia Labeouf, I knew Shia since we were both kids and our only dreams were to catch the light bugs that were always outside our homes.

So it only made sense that we would stay friends.

Sadly me and Shia had a drunk night almost five years ago and when we told tom about it he didn't take it the best, he flipped said he never wanted us to be alone again, so I decided it'd be best he doesn't even know that me and Shia had lunch every Thursday, no matter what happen's, we always showed up for this lunch.

I didn't think anything till today when the paparazzi finally got a picture of me and Shia together and I knew exactly what Tom would think when he seen it.

The picture of me and Shia went viral for all the wrong reason's, people were shipping us, or they were hating us, I rather the latter to be honest.

I didn't go directly home because I knew tom would be pissed and it'd be better he had a chance to cool down before I went home to deal with the repercussion of going to dinner with my friend. I unlocked the door and when I did tom was on his laptop I knew he was looking at all the comment's that shipped us it was a breaking point with him, he didn't like anything the internet had to say about me with anyone other man then him.

"Hey tom." I said putting my purse and keys down.

"Why were you with Shia?" He slid the laptop off his lap.

"It's not like that." I said taking my shoes off.

"Then what was it like?" He tilted his head.

"We were just having lunch, and we do that every Thursday." I figured now was the time to tell him.

"Hm, I see. Why wouldn't you just tell me this?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"You always get so mad when I bring him up and honestly in this moment he needs everyone he can." I said and he shook his head.

"You sleep with him again?" He asked and I closed my eyes.

"It was only one time, one time five years ago we were both drunk, and yes I understand that isn't an excuse but we were on so much more then just liquor, me and him are FRIENDS! It's been that way and always will be that way! And the fact that your accusing me of that is pathetic!" I spit going to walk by him but he stopped me grabbing my arms.

"REALLY! ME ACCUSING YOU IS PATHETIC WELL YOU GOING TO DINNER WITH HIM AND LYING ABOUT IT IS SNEAKY AND SELFISH!" I winced because he's never yelled at me that loud before, I bit my lip.

"I'm not FUCKING Shia, and I won't do this with you again, I warned you about the last time you accused me of this." I said and snatched out his hold I started to walk towards the door but he stopped me.

"Where are you going!?" He asked his hand wrapping around my wrist.

"To my mom's house, where I won't get acc-"

"Your not going anywhere!" He cut me off before leaning in to the point where his nose was placed against mine. "Strip!" When he said that my eyes went wide.

"W-what?"

"Strip! S T R I P! You understand?" He tilted his head and backed away. I sucked in a breath he was almost to calm for comfort, I decided to do as told so I slipped my jean's down, before pulling the shirt over my head. "Now the rest." He said and I slipped the underwear down my leg before slipping the bra off, he looked me up and down for a second before smirking. "Go to the room." I turned around walking with a little more pep in my step then usual my ass shaking I heard his hiss and i got into the room seconds after he entered. "On the bed." I did as told laying on the bed, he undressed himself as I watched before he came to my level he placed a stale kiss on my lips and brushed his tongue against my nipple before he kissed my stomach then just above my clit.