Sexier a secret.

Part 4. Part 1- Come on teach me. Part 2 - All too much. Part 3 - I've created my monster.

***

"It's my birthday, and I wanna PARTYYY!!" I yelled waving my hands in the air.

"Your crazy." Shelia said and I snickered grabbing the bottle.

"You only turn eighteen once." I shrugged and she nodded.

"Yeah remember my birthday?" She asked and I laughed.

"Duh, I was the one who carried you home." I said and she laughed.

"So what's been going on with you and t-"

"Hey, hey, hey, hey!" Jake walked into the room and Shelia got this huge smile on her face, I raised an eyebrow.

"So who has the fake Id's? "I asked and Jake looked away from Shelia and to me.

"Tom does, he texted me he's on the way-"

*Buzz* *Buzz*

I picked up my phone and opened the message.

From : TomCat 🐱🙄🤤 - Happy birthday crazy, i'm walking in now.

I smirked locking the phone and walking into the closet, I grabbed my black heel's to go with the dress I had on, I slipped them on and then sat at the vanity and started my red lipstick.

"Hey." I looked through the mirror at tom.

"Hi." I said wiping the side of my mouth he got right against my back.

"I got something for you." He said and I raised an eyebrow, he took something out the box and slipped the necklaces on my neck as he clipped them on I ran my hand down it.

"I like it." He smiled and I turned around standing up.

"Fuck." He cursed looking me up and down. "Yeah, you are not leaving my sight tonight." When he said that I smirked.

"Like it?" I said twirling and he groaned.

"If your brother wasn't in the room I would fuck the shit outta you." He said rubbing his dick and and I raised an eyebrow.

"When has that ever stopped you." He laughed throwing his head back and taking something out his pocket he handed it to me and I smiled seeing the fake i.d.

"Lets go." I said dancing out the closet, to see Shelia and my brother making out, Gross. "Seriously! Can we gooooo!!" I groaned out and they both looked over I shook my head walking out.

Party time!

Four hours later I was more then drunk, I did twenty shot's in twenty minutes I remembered one minute I was dancing on the bar and the next minute I was dancing with some random guy.

I was yanked away from the guy and I groaned.

"Your drunk." I looked up to Jake and smirked.

"Nah uh!" I said taking down the cup I had down.

"Ugh, I need help." He said then looked around, I started dancing against the random guy who hadn't move from the spot he was in. "TOM!" Jake yelled and I looked up watching Tom walk over I ran my hands down my body and tom bit his lip.

"Yeah man."

"Can you get her outta here." Jake groaned and looked towards Shelia who was drunk with her head down at the bar. "I'm gonna bring Shelia to her house." He said and Tom nodded.

"Oh my drunk baby girl." Tom grabbed my waist and I fell down more then once. "You eat today?" He asked and I laughed/burped.

"M-maybe." I said before I almost fell but tom caught me.