What was your name again?

Part 3. Part 1 - God damn Emmy. Part 2- Good time Tammy.

***

My lips had slammed down on hers the elevator door's closed her arms wrapping around my neck, I needed more then just her lips so my arm went to her thigh lifting it to my waist so my cock could press firmly against her pussy.

"What's your name again?" The girl asked pulling back and I smirked.

"To-" I stopped and we both jumped attempting to look normal as the door's opened and it wasn't on my floor, I took a deep breath seeing the elevator door's open and Emmy walked in with Tammy at her side.

"Hey tom." Emmy smiled and I smiled back to her kindly.

"Yeah hi tom." Tammy well she said my name much more flirty then her sister and I felt a firm hand grasp's my cock making me groan and look down to see the girl tightly holding my cock.

"Hi guys." She said turning her back to the girls and pressing her chest against mine. "So your names tom?" She giggled biting my chest through my shirt and I shivered in delight.

Fuck! She was showing me something I haven't had in a while! A women for fuck sake.

"And you are?" Emmy asked turning around to face us but I couldn't dare look at her, I might cum stuck in this elevator will all three of th-

"Emmy mind your own business." Tammy said causing me to let out a breath as the elevator dinged and the door's opened.

"Your fl-"

"Yes." I whispered grabbing her waist and lifting her up pressing her back against the wall the moment we stepped out the elevator she moaned loud enough that I know Emmy, and Tammy heard it whether the door's has closed or not. When we got inside my apartment she ran towards the bathroom and I sat on my couch lighting up a blunt and inhaling the smoke, I'm happy I rolled this before I left because god did I need this, I can't not smoke for two hours at a time or I become a much DIFFERENT tom.

I was about halfway through my blunt when I glanced over my shoulder to the bathroom door not getting inpatient that she hasn't came out, my eyes were red and angry I was gonna stand up when the door opened and she walked out turning off the bathroom light before her eyes attached to mine and she stopped.

"Hey, everything ok-"

"Strip." I said blowing out the smoke she stopped just for a second before her eyes went wide and she slow, and sexually stripped out of her skimpy dress leaving her in only a pink lace thong I bit my lip sucking out the smoke. "Mm, come here." I muttered and she walked over till she got onto my lap straddling my waist.

"Those girl's wanted you didn't they?" She said biting into my neck, I shuttered under her touch.

"Mm, jealous?" I snickered putting the blunt to my lips only before feeling another bite this time in my shoulder.

"Now tom, do you even remember my name?" She asked before biting into my stomach I was in such a bliss state I didn't even realize she had gotten not only my pant's, and boxers off but also my shirt.

"Shit." I whispered. "No." I said standing up quickly grabbing the back of her neck smashing my lips to hers, my tongue immediately pushing in her mouth she responded with a whimper, which only fueled my actions. My hand moving to her hair gripping tightly and leaning her head back she was moaning and whimpering as I continued my assault on her lips, feeling her hand come up my chest I shivered due to the sudden cold of her hands.

I pulled back turning her around so her hands were holding on the edge of my couch, she tossed her head back as I peeled her panties down her legs her back arched causing her ass to rub against my crotch. Her arousal was dripping down her leg when my finger slid into her hole, she moaned gripping the couch harder as her core was throbbing for me, after she was good and begging for me I flattened my tongue against her core licking a long firm stripe up her pussy. She bit down onto her lip to maintain her moans I wasn't happy with that. So I entered a finger Into her hole as I licked her core, she finally let out that loud moan I so wanted to leave her body. She was now gripping the couch trying not to let out another moan.