One strange relationship

Final part. Part 1 - Just one hell of a good time. Part 2 - Spark to the marriage. Part 3 - Fuck or be fucked.

***

After only a month Andrea moved in with her grandmother, got a job and found a nice man she said wanted to settle down, so I of course let her go.

I wasn't hurting her.

She wasn't hurting me.

We even stay in touch, talk almost everyday.

She got married to that man just three months after meeting him, my mother and father came home for a week before they had to go to the Bahama's for business, which left me alone in the house.

I would avoid the hardy's the best I could because I heard Jamie yelling at Tom about sleeping with me in the car just two days after it happened.

I couldn't even look them in the eye for some odd reason.

Then came the day I would find out why I was tired, sick, and sore.

Pregnancy isn't something I ever thought I would be going through, I also wouldn't think the father of my child would have been my married Neighbor.

But here I was, the day after I found out about the baby.

"Hey mom." I mumbled into the phone.

"Hey honey."

"Can I go away?" She didn't say a thing at first.

"Go away where?" She asked.

"I don't know, I don't care. I just want a break from this house. Please." I mumbled the last part and she sighed.

"Okay, use the black card in our nightstand, how long?" She asked and I thought about it, I am four months which mean's I just need to go away for about five months.

"Five months." I mumbled.

"What? Honey are you knocked up or something?" When she asked that I didn't say anything. "B-Bailey?" She asked and I took a deep breath.

"Four months mom, i'm four months." I mumbled and she took a deep breath.

"O-okay, w-we can handle this, yes you go away right now." She said and I took a deep breath.

"Thanks mom."

So here I was, eight months later I was riding in the back of the car that was taking me home, my mom and dad got home yesterday and have been calling for hours, today would be the first time they would get to meet their granddaughter, she was sleeping in the car seat, I had a blanket covering the whole thing because it's cooler outside.

We pulled up to the house, and I got out walking to the other side I grabbed the car seat and the driver put the bags to the side, I payed and tip'd him.

"BAILEY!" My mom and dad ran over they both gave me a hug before my father grabbed the bags and we walked towards the door.

"Bailey?" I took a deep breath and looked over to see Jamie.

"Here ma." I handed my mother the car seat then her and my dad went inside the house.

"Hey Jamie." I said and smiled she leaned in hugging me.

"It's been how long? Like seven months?" She asked and I smiled.

"Eight actually and I would have not came back if I didn't need to." I snickered nervously and she smiled.

"Your mom didn't tell me she had another kid." She smiled and I took a deep breath.

"Actually the baby is mine." I said and her eyes went wide.