Just a bad day.

"Mom, I already told you I'm on my way to you guys now." I groaned leaning over and looking for the pack of cigarettes.

"Honey, your already late please, I want you here when I tell all of you guys the news together." I groaned speeding up as I leaned over.

"Mom I am ten, twenty minutes away I pro-"

*Siren's*

"Shit! Mom I'm being pulled over."

"What!? Please do not get smart with them just tell them you need to get to me." I looked in the mirror to see the officer step out and walked towards my car, I groaned rolling the window down.

"Do you know why I pull-"

"Because I was on my phone?" I suggested showing him the phone that was still to my ear

"Is everything okay?" My mom asked and I took a deep breath.

"Actually it was because you swerved back there." When he said that I nodded a little.

"Mom call me back in ten." I hung up the phone tossing it to the side.

"License and registration." He said and I gave him the paper's and he walked off, I watched him get in the car and turned my head searching for my cigarettes again I groaned grabbing the steering wheel.

"FUCKING HELL MAN! TODAY HAS JUST BEEN SH-"

"MA'AM." I jumped a little and the officer was once again at my window. "Step out of the car ma'am." When he said that my eyes went wide.

"What!? For what!? My shit is all val-"

"Ma'am out the car. Now!" I got out the car and his eyes went down my leg's, I didn't blame him my dress was a size too small because my mother grabbed the wrong one from the store. "Walk to my car." I groaned doing as told as I was walking by a car went by and beeped, I flicked him off and he beeped again.

"Fucking day man." I groaned.

"Stand in front of my car and place your hands on the hood, got any weapon's or sharp object's on you?" When he said that I turned to face him.

"What!? First off you can't check me your a mal-"

"Ma'am either I search you or take you in to be searched, either way you will be searched." When he said that I groaned.

First I get fired.

Then I get an eviction notice.

Third my dog got out the yard, who know's where he is.

Fourth I get pulled over because I couldn't wait for my nicotine.

I groaned placing my hands on the hood and spreading my legs the best I could in this dress, his hands went down my sides, then back up to my shoulder's, his hands went down my back till he got to my thigh's, I bit my lip to hold in the moan when he ran his hand a little to high and hit my vagina that was not clothed because my underwear were super annoying with this tiny ass dress, he froze and I wanted to die, I wanted a car to come out of nowhere and strike me down. He came back up to my shoulder blade's and moved down the further down he got the closer he got to my ass and I gasp, he then jolted forward and my head went back in pleasure.

"Fuck this." He pushed me down so my ass was pointed at him and I am more then shocked, he yanked me back up by the hair and kissed my neck, shit he was being rough, I groaned and he in one swift move had my dress pulled up and connected his tongue to my clit I screamed out in shock, surprise, and pleasure all in one. His tongue was doing wonder's to my body and he was making this horrible day so much more better then I ever thought it could be suddenly my body shuttering and I was cumming in his mouth he licked it all, he came back up rubbing my ass before his pant's unzipped, he put the condom on and slammed into my, I gasp and held onto the hood of car the best I could, as he slammed in and out of me, his hand was tangled into my hair yanking me up and kissing and sucking on my neck surely leaving mark's that I will need to explain to my mother.

He gripped my hip and pounded into me so hard I started to see star's, he pulsed inside me and I yelled out he pushed my face into the car and tangled his hand into my hair, he was relentless and it was more then I could handle at this moment, suddenly he went slower, groaned pulled me up kissing on my neck once again and pulled out of me.

He slid my dress down and smacked my ass, I turned around leaning on his car and taking deep breath's, hearing ringing I ran towards my car and quickly picked up the phone.

"Yes mom?" I say a little breathless.

"Is everything okay? Everyone here is worried about you?" She said and I looked over to see the officer starring down to me, I raised an eyebrow.

"Call you right back mom he's standing right here." I hung up the phone and got inside the car, he closed the door and leaned into the window.

"My name is Tom." He smiled then showed me what looked like a ticket.

"Seriously?" I looked down to it only see a number on it. "Oh." I snickered taking the paper and tossing it to the passenger seat.

"Call me." He smirked walking off and I waited till he got in the car to lean over and once again search for these damn cigarette's, I heard him speed off and looked up to see his light's speeding down the road, well he seems late for something.

"Finally." I cheered finding the cigarette's, I lit one and slipped my seat belt on before picking up my phone and dialing my mother's number.

"You better not hang up on me again! Are you okay? Are you in jail or something?" When she asked that I laughed and pulled off.

"Nah, I am on my way to you mom." I said hearing her let out a deep breath.

"She's okay everyone, on her way here." My mother said and the crowd she was with all woo'ed, I shook my head and said bye before I turned the radio on and made way to the restaurant.

***

Two  hours later I was sitting next to my mother and she had stood up.

"I know your all wondering why I brought you here, well I'm getting married." When mom said that my eyes went wide.

"What?" I asked and she smiled, I then watched two men walk towards us and the man in uniform made my eyes go wide, I tried my best to hide behind my uncle Dexter but he was moving way to much.

"This is my soon to be and his brother." My mom said I let out a breath when she grabbed the other man's hand and not the officer I just fucked on the hood of his police car. "This is his brother Tom." She said and they looked to everyone. "Guys this is my daughter, I call her pen." My mom said and they both looked to me Tom's eyes went wide and the other man smiled.

"Nice to meet you pen my name is Travis." I nodded my head a little and waved avoiding looking at Tom and all his hotness. Tom and Travis were talking to everyone and answering question's I was on my phone avoiding looking at anyone.

*Woof*

*Woof*

I looked up from my phone and to the door where my eyes went wide and my mouth dropped.

"Mac." I jumped up going to the door and walking outside, my dog got excited and started to jump on me, I picked him up and looked inside the door where my mom was smiling and shaking her head, I walked inside avoiding eye contact with anyone else inside the restaurant I sat down and my dog cuddled into my lap.

"Um?" Travis looked to my mother confused.

"He ran away earlier, I told her he would find her. That dog will always find her." My mom smiled and I followed her smile.

"Excuse me but you can't have an animal-"

"Say's who?" Tom cut off the waiter who's eyes went wide.

"I'm sorry si-"

"Tell your boss to come over here and talk to her not send his minion's," Tom scoffed and my mom smiled at me, I shook my head no and she laughed.

"No need." I quickly said and stood up. "I gotta go home and pack." I said kissing my mom on the cheek and saying bye to everyone before I walked out the restaurant and to my car.

I guess my day didn't end as shitty as it started, thanks to officer Tom and my big man Mac.

Part 1.