A beautiful choice.

Part 4. Part 1 - The billionaire's daughter. Part 2 - No need to be insecure. Part 3 - Want me with a man like you? 

***

I would look back on the day I told my father to take his business and wonder.

If he did that? Would I still be where I am right now?

Five years ago I let my father know, that no amount of money was gonna make me wanna leave Tom and five years ago he let me know he wasn't fighting me on it any longer.

When I was signed the CEO and owner of EVERYTHING my father & family owned, was the day I signed my name on the dotted line I knew things would never be the same, my life as I knew it, loved it and admired it would change.

Then, here I am.

Five years later I basically handle the job like I am already especially since I knew everything about it, yes some days were worst then others but that didn't matter because I had everything I could ask for.

Well almost.

Tom..

Well sadly me and Tom couldn't make it work once I got the money, fame, and notoriety it's not like we ever officially broke up but I knew the moment I came home to find a note and the house key that he was gone.

Of course the tabloid's ate me alive, and my father I know would smile just knowing he was what he called 'right'

I would never give my dad the satisfaction of showing him how much it hurt to actually lose Tom, I smiled when the picture's were taken, I laughed, hugged, and greeted everyone as if nothing was wrong in my life.

I think the only people to really know the pain I was in would be my maid's, they are the one's that find me passed out drunk on the front lawn, or incoherent walking through the halls of the mansion trying to find tom.

Then they would tell me.

He's gone, he's already far away.

It didn't matter what happened or what I heard about tom all I cared about was that he was happy, I just hoped and wished he escaped his father fully and never looked back.

I sometimes look at the mansion and hate it here, I bought this place with tom, it took me and him almost three years to even find the place, we wanted somewhere that was nice, away from others but still felt like home. We didn't want to feel like the mansion was sucking us in, we wanted to make sure everyday here felt like home.

It did for almost two year's it felt like just that.

A home. Where me and him could go after dealing with the paparazzi, the fan's, the people who wanted to be our friend's only for the money, and fame. It was just me, him, and the wall's.

I've been told to move, my father more then once, the haters say I'm only staying in this house because I want to flaunt my money.

That's a lie.

I stay in the house because it's the home WE picked out, it's the home me and him promised to raise a family, have parties, and just be our self's.

"Thalia!? Thalia!? Have you heard about the rumors with tom?" I looked up to see a camera shoved in my face, I took a step back and let out a breath looking around.

I forgot I was at an award show.

I stood up and my assistant ran over.

"Everything okay?" She asked and I didn't say a thing just walked out the hall, I know someone was on stage but honestly I just needed to get out of this place, I will call whoever is on stage and explain, if they understand I will be thankful if not, I will just suck it up.