Just gonna watch.

Part 7. Part 1 - Never need's to know. Part 2 - Not so happy birthday. Part 3 - Why aren't we closer. Part 4 - Time with Ron. Part 5 - No fair too get mad. Part 6 - Lets keep the secret.

This is a COLLABORATION! SO yeah just so that every one remembers who they should really thank for this story/chapter.

@DanniiStorey.

***

"Cum in me Reggie!!" I said, rocking hard and fast on his dick I collapsed onto his chest as we both hit our orgasms. I relaxed on his chest and after a few minutes we started another round, that's when I heard it... the front door.

Ron. Ron was home and I was in the middle of fucking Reggie... Something I promised would never happen again, I heard Ron's voice calling out my name as he walked upstairs, I prepared to get a verbal slap from him when I heard his phone go, I heard him talking about how he would go to the school now and pick up the boys.

I finally let my breath go when I heard the door slam shut again, I got up off Reggie and told him we had to stop, that was the 3rd time we had almost been caught this week alone.

That night I caught Reggie watching me and Ron have rough sex in the kitchen, he looked jealous, I got so turned on by that, a few hours after we had finished I went down to the basement that Reggie goes to clear his head, I was only wearing my dressing gown.

"We nearly got caught by Ron 3 times, each time has turned me on more and more, and your jealousy makes me so horny. So I decided to treat you, Ron should be asleep by now, I hope he stays asleep."

I walked closer to Reg and softly brushed his lips against mine, I pulled away before he could properly kiss me and I let my dressing gown drop, my fully naked body in full view of him.

And that was three weeks ago I know this has to stop, I mean we both know it has to stop, but it won't, me nor Reggie had the heart to call it off.

"That was close." Reggie muttered as we both got out the bed dressing our self's I opened my phone to see the school had called me too.

Great the boys must've gotten in trouble.

"The school was calling me."

"Me too." I said looking to Reggie who sighed.

"They got into trouble." He said slipping his shirt on, I sighed fixing my hair and makeup before we both walked down the stairs and plopped down on the couch, Reggie of course sitting as far away as he could.

"Ron's gonna be so pissed." Reggie said before he stood up walking to the drink table and poured himself a whiskey, the door swung open and before I could even think Charlie was in my lap crying.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I coo'ed my hands going to rub his back.

"Dey hit me." When he said that I tilted my head and pulled his face up so he could look me in my eyes, and when I did my eyes went wide.

"Reggie." I muttered and Reggie turned around he knew by the look I was giving him something wasn't right, so he walked over.

"Daddy reg" Charlie cried.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!?" Reggie boomed scaring Charlie because he no longer wanted too go with Reg but cuddle closer into me.

"REG!" I snapped and he looked down to me, then too charlie before he took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry Charlie, come here. Let dada make it feel better." Charlie reached out for Reggie and I watched and waited till they got out the room to stand up and walk out the door.