Never had a chance.

This chapter had drug use, violence, and hate. Please if you are sensitive do not read and if not then I hope you enjoy. This chapter also has abuse, and some sexual abuse.

***

I haven't been home in sixty days, today I would finally get to see my room, see my bed, see the only person that mattered to me in this place.

And it wasn't my mother.

When I got to my house it was like a stranger's home, my mother changed a lot around when I was away, she also took the picture's of my father down.

I guess I could understand why.

"So I have work but when I get back it's me and you." My mom said as she was running out the house, I mumbled a bye and walked to my room I searched for the bag but my mother must have found the spot I hid it, so I searched under the bed for the money I left here, I let out a breath happy that she didn't go into the shoe box.

It had money, pill's, Ecstasy, and a little molly.

I took down the pill's, and molly before grabbing the money and shoving it in my pocket, I went to the closet grabbing a black hoodie and draping it over my head, I walked out the house and down the street, I stopped at the apartment complex I walked up the stairs and lightly knocked on the door.

"Ruby what a fucking surprise." Lenny opened the door and I gave a crooked smile.

"Is it Johnny at the do- Ruby." I didn't say a word when I seen Tom or as I loved to call him Tommy.

"Hey Tommy." I bit my lip and his mouth when agape before he took back control of his emotions and he got that dead look on his face.

"What you doing here?" He asked and I tilted my head.

"I- I, Um I was just walking through, I got h-home today." I said and looked to Lenny who smiled at me.

"That's cool, you should get outta here I got someon-"

"C-can I se-"

"Nope." He quickly cut me off and I nodded my head taking a deep breath.

"O-okay it was good seeing you." I then turned around and walked away the door closed and I got down the stairs.

"Hey wait a second." I turned my head to see Lenny.

"Hey Len." I sighed and he smiled.

"You really wanna see him?" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"Y-yes, I miss him." He took a deep breath.

"I'm guessing you also wanted this?" He asked and pulled out two bags one with pills and one with the white powder inside I nodded my head handing him the money.

"I got him tonight when tom goes on the block, you could come by. After four." I nodded my head and he walked back up the stairs I walked down the street and starred down to the bags he gave me, it was like they were talking to me so I quickly took the pills down and sniffed the powder. I tossed both the bags away and made way towards the park.

Sitting on the swing I took a deep breath and started to move closing my eyes I could see the old me, the me before I tried anything, the me before I let others get into my head.

Then my eyes were opened and I was back on the swing, back to the present me, the me who had nothing and no one to live for.

I was sitting on that swing for maybe two hours, just starring at my phone starring at the minutes pass by.

Then it was four and my heart skipped a beat I walked toward's the complex I stood across the street hiding behind the hoodie I seen tom walk out the house, still as handsome as he always was I smiled when I seen he still wore the gold necklaces I got him on our second date, he slipped the hoodie over his head and walked down the road I waited till he was far outta eye sight before I walked to the door and knocked.