My wife the stripper.

Today was my Bachelor party and although I told my friends over and over again no strip club's, they didn't listen. 

This was the sixth strip club we've been too in under four hours, finally I told them to pick a place where I could throw some money, have some drink's and just chill out because in less then twelve hour's I will be marrying the girl of my dream's. 

Just thinking about her now makes me wanna smile, some people would say were getting married too fast but I honestly don't care, I loved her, she loved me and we were perfect together. 

"Tom dude snap out of it!" Prince said and I turned my head looking to him. 

"Out of what?" I scoffed. 

"Your marrying her dude, you got all your life to think about her." Shia said and I smirked. 

"Or a year." Johnny said chugging down the bottle. 

"Sit back!" Leo pushed him back and he only smiled. 

"Hey, just cause you dick's wanna make it seem like nothing bad will happen with this marriage then you do that, but me and tom know I won't sugar coat nothing for me." Johnny simply said and I nodded my head. 

That's true I could always depend on Johnny telling me when he doesn't like something or he's not okay with something. 

"Hey I tell him the truth." Prince shrugged and everyone laughed including me. 

"That's a lie buddy." I put my hand on his shoulder rubbing him and laughing he groaned. "Its not in your nature to hurt anyone's feeling's. We've tried and failed to get you too do so." 

"Can too." He pushed me away and I shook my head. 

"You can't in high school we tried to get you too say no to all the ugly girl's, you remember Diana with the lazy eye?" Shia asked. 

"What was wrong with her? She was pretty and her eyes were pretty." He said and I looked over to Prince. 

"Wait, what about that girl we always use to call her hobo Franny you took her to winter dance?" Johnny asked sitting up once again.

"What about her?" He asked. "She wasn't homeless, she just had a bad home life and she was super nice to me, she still call's me sometimes and we catch up." Prince said. 

"We were bully's." I said and suddenly the car got quiet. "We were the worst kind of teenage boys that we could be, all mean, we use to tease that kid to other point where he kil-" 

"HEY! He did that two years after high school so don't blame that on us." I shook my head at Shia. 

"Whatever." 

"On a better note were here." Prince sighed pulling into the parking lot when we got out the car you could just tell our entire mood was destroyed we could barely look at one another without giving am awkward look. 

I was just being honest.

"You boys look like newbies?" The security at the door said. 

"You guys just knowing everyone walking in and out of this shitbox?" Johnny asked and from the outside it does look shitty. 

"Yup, definitely newbies." Someone said before he walked over to all of us.

"I would say." The guard who hasn't said a word just glared at Johnny this entire time. 

"Oh would you no-" 

"Enough, yes we are knew here." Shia said. 

"Well we just gotta pat you down then you can go in." The guard said and we all stood up waiting for them t pat us all down.