Who's baby girl are you?

"Mr. Hardy welcome to my home." Mr. Jones has called Tom for about two years just wanting a meeting so Tom could invest in his company.

Tom declined for two years because he wanted this small business to get off the ground without him, most business he invest in the with others never make it.

So he's stop.

But this man Ben Jones has made his company blow in just a matter of a year so Tom finally said yes to the meeting.

"More then happy to be here." Tom said and the man smiled.

"My office is here, my business is out back." Ben said and Tom smiled. "Just this way." Ben said and Tom followed him through the huge mansion with many door's and window's all over the place, they got to the back of the house and tom glanced into a room.

"Yes. Yes, just like that." Tom seen a girl she had blonde hair and bright blue eyes, She looked up and when her eyes connected with tom's she smiled and waved. "Yes! Like that, don't move you look great. NEXT LOOK!" The photographer yelled and the girl stood up walking to the door.

"Hi papa." The girl said hugging Ben, he smiled and Tom just watched her.

"Bella this is Tom." She smiled.

"Hello Tom good to meet you." She smiled putting her hand out and tom put his hand out the moment they touched he hissed loving the feeling of her soft hand in his rough one.

"Good to meet you too." He said and she blushed biting her lip.

"Bella, lets go." She turned around.

"Bye papa, bye Tommy." She said and he hissed watching her walk away and back to the room.

The next time tom would see the girl would be two weeks later when he stopped at the grocery store to get some more microwave food the only thing he has time to eat, he heard a laugh and that laugh just sucked him to it. And when he seen who was laughing he knew exactly why he wanted to follow the laugh.

"Bella?" The girl spun around and her eyes went brighter.

"Tommy!" She said sprinting over and hugging him, he hugged her back.

"What you doing here?" He asked.

"I left papa, he was being a douche." She said and he sighed.

"Don't say that word." She took a deep breath.

"Sorry." She said looking down and he placed his finger under her chin.

"Never look down to me." He said and she smiled biting her lip. "Also call me daddy." When he said that she blushed.

"Really?" She tilted her head.

"Yes, say it." She took a deep breath.

"Daddy." He hissed leaning in and placing a hard kiss on her lips, she gasp's in shocked and then pulled away. "What was that for?" She asked and he smiled.

"Your beautiful." He said and she bit her lip.

"Thanks." He smiled.

"Want to come with me?" When he asked that Bella took a deep breath and looked around.

"Where?"

"I got a place." She bit her lip and nodded, Tom put his things down and took her hand as they both walked out the grocery store and got into his car, they pulled into the mansion and tom took her hand walking inside.

"Wow." Bella said not because the mansion was big but because it was glass.

"You like it?" Tom asked and Bella looked over.