Let's just lay here.

Part 8. Part 1- Come on teach me. Part 2 - All too much. Part 3 - I've created my monster. Part 4 - Sexier a secret. Part 5 - Wanting to black out. Part 6 - Fun all by myself. Part 7 - Okay, too much.

***

It's been about six days since I've seen or even spoke to tom, it hasn't been hard since I just stay in the house, or go with my mother to work off my collage tuition, tom has texted me but I just told him I needed time to think about everything.

Today Shelia invited me out to a party that some frat guys were having, I usually say no to things like this, but I wanted to get out and have a little fun.

I been at the party for maybe two hours, Shelia was dancing with some random guy so I made way into the kitchen doing my best to not bump into all the people that were here, I had found a seat in the kitchen and grabbed a cold beer before taking that down then one of the shot's. This party was a bad idea, I just feel depressed in this place.

I stood up making way back to the living room looking through the crowd trying my best to find Shelia I seen about two girls that I thought were her but I didn't see her so I was gonna go up the stairs but that's when I seen a girl her hair was covering her face her body slumped against the banister suddenly I seen a hand grab her waist and she moved her face up.

Shelia. I groaned internally and walked up the stairs.

"N-no." She drunkenly tried to push the guy away.

"Come on baby we could have so muc-"

"She isn't interested now move." I lightly pushed the guy away from Shelia.

"E-Ella, I-I t-think I d-drank t-to m-much." She burped and I sighed.
"I know." I lifted up her hair and made way out the door she was mumbling something but I just looked left then right, and took a deep breath.

"H-hey! C-come back w-with my g-girl!" I turned my head to see Jake coming out the party barely walking straight but trying to sound like he's sober.

"Jake!" I groaned and he looked shocked.

"W-who t-told you m-my name! Was it god! Because h-he can't h-have me yet!" When he snapped that Shelia drunkenly giggled and I sighed.

"Okay, just sit here for me." I said placing her on the step of the porch, I walked up to Jake grabbing his arm and guiding him down the stairs, he slipped on the last one and when he fell he took me down with him, I closed my eyes taking a deep breath as I hit the ground.

Shelia and Jake were both laughing.

I needed to just take a deep breath or I would burst out in tears.

"Jake, calm down and move over." I said and he just laughed so I pushed him the hardest I could and he rolled down the hill, I took a seat on the steps and just watched as him and Shelia drunkenly laughed. I ran my hands through my hair and down my face I stood up looking left then right. "You got this Ella."

"C-can we s-sleep!" I looked to my brother and smiled.

"Not now, Shelia come here." She stood up drunkenly walking over to me I guided her down the stairs to my brother. "You guys hold hands, and do not let go!" I said sternly and they both nodded like children. "Walk." They both started to walk and I dreaded this decision.

I know Tom had to be here, because he has class for three months and unlike me he goes to school. I got into the dorm's happy that a student was walking out as we were walking up Shelia and Jake were walking so slow and fell more then once that I think it took at least an hour to get here.