High sex with a stranger.

Description - Tom was the local dealer, Sierra broke his bong what happens when she ask if he wants to come inside? Does he say yes or does he walk away?

***

"Do you really need to throw a party inside the house?" I asked looking to my three older and protective brothers.

"Yes." Ethan said.

"Why?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Because where else are we gonna sleep with the girls?" Jimmy asked and I groaned.

"How about you take them outside, they don't care their whore's." I said and they all groaned.

"I will give you two hundred bucks." Carlos said and I tilted my head.

"Four?" Ethan up'ed it.

"Six?" Carlos up'ed it once again.

"Six and a quarter of sour?" Jimmy said and I smiled.

"I'll take that."

"Really?" Carlos groaned and I snickered.

"Duh!" I scoffed and Jimmy nodded.

"Give me two hours I will have it for you." I nodded my head and walked into my room, I got into the shower washing my hair before getting out. Putting on some short white short's an oversize sweater that use to be my brother's, some white fluffy socks then I put my hair into a messy bun and only put on chapstick because I wasn't gonna have anything to do with this party tonight. Their last party ended in alcohol poisoning and my parents had to pay the other kids parents four million dollars, to not press charges against my brothers.

I walked out my room already hearing the music so I walked to the backyard seeing Carlos.

"Where is my money?" I asked and he stopped sucking face with the women.

"I think Ethan has it." I nodded walking towards the house I got to the kitchen bumping into more then one person.

"Ethan!" I called because he was playing beer pong with some guys from the football team.

"You good?" He asked and I smiled.

"Where is my bribe I will call mom and dad." I said and he groaned.

"I gave the money to Jimmy, he was meeting the guy." I nodded my head and walked towards the door just in time to bang into someone.

"I'm sorry." I quickly said and picked up whatever the guy had dropped.

"No need to apologize pretty lady." I looked up shocked at the strong accent he had.

"Oh, ahem." I licked my lips and he smirked, I looked down to see what he had dropped was a little bong and It broke when it hit the floor. "I'm sorry about your bong." When I said that he looked down and shook his head.

"No need to worry about that." He moved a piece of hair out my face. "Your beautiful." He said then walked out, I was still in a daze.

"Hey, I was looking for you." Jimmy said and I turned looking to him.

"Got my money and weed?" He nodded.

"I put it on your bed." He said then walked away towards the kitchen I looked out the door to see the male still walking away.

"HEY!" I yelled and he turned around. "Let me make it up to you?" I asked and he smirked.

"Got a knew bong?" I snickered.

"Nah, but I got some weed." He smiled looking around.

"Okay." He said and I smile he followed me up the stairs and to my room where I closed and locked the door.